2021 Texas Orange-White Game - April 24, 1 PM, LHN

Machinator

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

No doing live cast, but if you put a meeting waypoint together I'll call and throw a $100 bartab somewhere. 

That is the plan. 

Very kind of you but, bar tab would be waisted on me. Sauce free for 15 mo now. 

Definitely looking forward to meeting some of your weirdos IRL this year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

If you are a subscriber you can click this link. 

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/discord/invite/CertifiablySurly/

Sign up, join the server - there is a channel called GAME STREAM. you can join there and we will be casting the game live. If we get enough people watching I can stream it to twitch instead. 

You have no permission to use this invite.

6 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I like this.  Always wondered why the punter was the holder.  It seemed like it was making the punter sing for his supper or some such.

I think part of the logic is that the punter, LS, and K can be off on the side practicing all day if they want. QBs available time to practice holding is limited 

6 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I like this.  Always wondered why the punter was the holder.  It seemed like it was making the punter sing for his supper or some such.

CS, it started several years ago when an influential coach (can’t remember which one) decided he didn’t like his QBs spending time dicking around with special teams, when the punter and kicker were already isolated and pulling their puds all practice. Others followed suit. But for the rare “Fire” or “Peter” calls when shit breaks down on a kick attempt, it’s definitely better to have a QB handle the rescue attempt. They still almost never work.

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

is there a link when I click to join it says i'm already a discord member and i end up here

image.png.88d23e0dd5cb94bfe647e50e5caf9e27.png

you are in - I don't know if you just aren't logged on see you in the discord too, just offline.

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Account yes, app no.   

image.png.e4c9a00fb788f825208db824b1b16344.png

same.

• Hook 'Em 1