Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound

Machinator

4 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Anyone ever seen anything like this before? A player essentially comes to a complete stop, then just beats the defender across from him with shiftiness/speed? Maybe on a punt return, but this is ridiculous. I wouldn’t suggest he attempt this in college, but shit, this is a fun highlight.

I don't think #4 has any college offers, and xavier knew he could do whatever he wanted with that dude trying to tackle him. Not to mention all the other defenders...

Oh is he gonna be fun to watch.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Anyone ever seen anything like this before? A player essentially comes to a complete stop, then just beats the defender across from him with shiftiness/speed? Maybe on a punt return, but this is ridiculous. I wouldn’t suggest he attempt this in college, but shit, this is a fun highlight.

Looks like a basketball move from a great point

11 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Maybe it should actually go here.

Today, Worthy tweeted that he was officially a Longhorn, but when he was reached for comment he told Horns247 that he had not yet received his official release yet.  Worthy did go on to tell Horns247 that he received his official acceptance to Texas which brings him one step closer pending his release.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Xavier-Worthy-Texas-Longhorns-Football-Recruiting-2021-Steve-Sarkisian-165244220/

Question: 

If Harbough does NOT let him out of his LOI, then he could still start at UT in June by using his one-time immediately eligible transfer, right?

But if Harbough releases him from his LOI, he gets to keep that one-time immediately eligible transfer in his back pocket... correct?

Because if I’m reading this correctly, I would rather Harbough continue to be pissy both for future recruiting damage to Michigan and a little added security for our Longhorns. 

🤘

Question: 
If Harbough does NOT let him out of his LOI, then he could still start at UT in June by using his one-time immediately eligible transfer, right?
But if Harbough releases him from his LOI, he gets to keep that one-time immediately eligible transfer in his back pocket... correct?
Because if I’m reading this correctly, I would rather Harbough continue to be pissy both for future recruiting damage to Michigan and a little added security for our Longhorns. 

I hope Michigan fucks the kid out of options so he’s stuck with us is quite the take.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Well over 98% of high school players are described as “raw” and that only drops to about 90% of drafted players still being described as “raw”.

This bullshit description is one of my biggest pet peeves. 

This kid has probably been working with a WR coach for 2 to 3 years. He got his school work in order so that he could enroll in college in the spring and be contributing his first fall in college. 

If you can run the route tree, create separation, and catch like a Venus fly trap as a high school senior, you ARE NOT “RAW”!

Shut the fuck up, Eric Nahlin, with this “raw” bullshit! It doesn’t make you sound like you’re a football expert. It makes you sound like a parroting douchebag!

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

• immamac changed the title to Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound
  • immamac changed the title to Big Drop(s) Zay