Liverpool vs Real Madrid 2018 CL Final

Firemans4Horn

To be fair, it’s an honest mistake. Last time Liverpool won the English league, I was 6 and the only title I’ve ever seen them win was a fluke in 2005. I know that Liverpool has a rich history but it lacks titles in my lifetime. So there’s that, they’re at the bottom  of the top teams in my lifetime. 

In contrast, I’ve seen my team win seven champions league. 

Edited by JNip

Just cannot believe the keeper tried to underhand it with an opponent standing right in front of him.  I'm a weekend warrior men's league keeper and I've never even come close to making a mistake like that. It goes against natural instinct.  Like if Lebron was going up for an uncontested layup and just decided to try to bounce the ball off his head into the basket.  

2 hours ago, JNip said:

To be fair, it’s an honest mistake. Last time Liverpool won the English league, I was 6 and the only title I’ve ever seen them win was a fluke in 2005. I know that Liverpool has a rich history but it lacks titles in my lifetime. So there’s that, they’re at the bottom  of the top teams in my lifetime. 

In contrast, I’ve seen my team win seven champions league. 

Did you just refer to Istanbul as a fluke? God damn you’re a fucking dunce.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Did you just refer to Istanbul as a fluke? God damn you’re a fucking dunce.

Fluke is a bit strong.  Schevchenko had 2 sure goals cleared off the line before Liverpool scored and one more late in regulation.  The rebound off Xabi's PK cam right back to him.  It wasn't like Milan were lucky to be up 3-0 while Liverpool were obviously the better team.  Full credit to Liverpool, but I think if Schevchenko had the composure of Nick Anderson in the 95 NBA Finals - the game would have been over by half and nobody would remember it.

I don't disagree with your second sentence though. 

1 hour ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Fluke is a bit strong.  Schevchenko had 2 sure goals cleared off the line before Liverpool scored and one more late in regulation.  The rebound off Xabi's PK cam right back to him.  It wasn't like Milan were lucky to be up 3-0 while Liverpool were obviously the better team.  Full credit to Liverpool, but I think if Schevchenko had the composure of Nick Anderson in the 95 NBA Finals - the game would have been over by half and nobody would remember it.

I don't disagree with your second sentence though. 

Oh so you mean things that happen in soccer games happened?