Liverpool vs Real Madrid 2018 CL Final

Firemans4Horn

2 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

I think Ramos is a dirty bitch, but that ply didn’t look dirty at all.  Just a very unfortunate fall when they got tangled up.

That's how I saw it as well.  And I've been a Salah fan since his Chelsea days and hate to see him go down.  But that looked like mutually locked arms and an awkward landing, nothing more malicious.

The ones saying it was an accident need to watch it again...not saying he was trying to injure but he wanted to take salah down hard. Ramos hooked the arm when they could have been clear and rolled his hips to kinda throw salah

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The ones saying it was an accident need to watch it again...not saying he was trying to injure but he wanted to take salah down hard. Ramos hooked the arm when they could have been clear and rolled his hips to kinda throw salah

Your leaving the part out where Salah grabbed Ramos’s arm looking to hook him. Both had a part in that. So when Ramos went down he wasn’t letting Salah go either.

It was an accident that both helped cause
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

that's how I saw it