2 day "fuck off" pass this week

immamac

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

When we’re you there? I’ve heard great things but it also seems rich Americans have bought up a lot of it. I know they have music festivals down there now. 

October ‘19 before the world ended.  If Americans ruined it since just go to the next small town in BCS and try that. They’ll run out eventually, but not yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/25/2021 at 10:05 AM, South Austin said:

Seabring, as I recall. Went with the first woman who let me do anal. God bless her, wherever she is.

Only guys up to that point huh?   I hear ya...

You could visit the Sunsphere in Knoxville, Tn, home of the 1982 World’s Fair.

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would probably go to Portland, or Vermont, maybe Denver, and spend all my time at breweries and sleeping at the hotel in between. That would be heaven for 3 days away from the family. I supposed I could do that in most big cities these days. Maybe I'll find a way to pull that off with the wife this summer.

On 4/25/2021 at 2:23 PM, immamac said:

I would totally pay someone to sober drive me in a convertible that I rented back and forth lol, maybe I should make a craigslist ad.

Years ago we paid a stripper to drive us back to Houston from NO. I think we paid her like 200 bucks plus a plane ticket from Houston back to NO.

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

I would probably go to Portland, or Vermont, maybe Denver, and spend all my time at breweries and sleeping at the hotel in between. That would be heaven for 3 days away from the family. I supposed I could do that in most big cities these days. Maybe I'll find a way to pull that off with the wife this summer.

Asheville and stay at Grove Point Inn. 

4 hours ago, immamac said:

Got nothing but time. Any charters you recommend? I'm not a big fisherman, but I'm down to relax cruise and drink beers. 

Haven't been since pre-Irma. No Idea what/who is there presently.  Should be pretty prime Tarpon fishing presently.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

On 4/26/2021 at 2:25 PM, immamac said:

Miami sucks for solo guys not trying to get laid. It's awesome to spoil your lady or for chasing tail. Everything is crazy overpriced and the look but don't touch rule is pretty much a deal killer.

I'm talking about Fishing off shore all day and then you come back to eat a meal in a good restaurant. You would be invisible and thats the idea. Agree otherwise.