UFO almost crashes into SpaceX shuttle/crew

GreenspointTexas

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Everything in space is flying. And lots of things in space are unidentified until we identify them. 

Actually, since there is no air (or other medium to provide lift), nothing in space is flying. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Space Wars. Loved that game.

You’re right. Space Wars was very similar. But you fought other ships. I liked it better.

It’s been so long. Could you fly off the top of the screen and appear on the bottom of the screen (or right-to-left) in Asteroids?

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Could you fly off the top of the screen and appear on the bottom of the screen (or right-to-left) in Asteroids?

I thought the ship was stationary in Asteroids (it's been a loooooooooooooooong time) but you could rotate to shoot and you could change the asteroid trajectory if you hit it just right.

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You’re right. Space Wars was very similar. But you fought other ships. I liked it better.

It’s been so long. Could you fly off the top of the screen and appear on the bottom of the screen (or right-to-left) in Asteroids?

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

I thought the ship was stationary in Asteroids (it's been a loooooooooooooooong time) but you could rotate to shoot and you could change the asteroid trajectory if you hit it just right.

i think you could fly off the screen, but the game got impossible once you started that shit

• Hook 'Em 1