What'm I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to "Vibe?"

Rimbo

It's wearing off now, but when I saw that fat man keel over and die, Michael, I realized that we don't have a lot of time on this earth. We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings weren't meant to sit in little cubicles, starring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements.

10 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I gotta wake my ass up at 6am every morning this week; drive up to Las Colinas...

Yeah, I'm doing the drywall at the new McDonalds.

This line is so brilliant. Set up for that part of town, you're thinking "stockbroker" or something... nope. Drywall. At a McD's.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/26/2021 at 7:37 AM, usmc0331horn said:

No thanks man. I don't want you fucking up my life too.

that line cracks me up just reading it.  i don't even have to watch it.  i'm laughing now just thinking about.  the mumble makes it pop.

this came out a few months ago, so it may have already been posted, but fuck it.  it's brilliant.

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2019/2/19/18228673/office-space-oral-history

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

So does he drive everyday from Austin to Las Colinas?  

20 years later and we're still sitting in the same traffic jams, avoiding contact with the same panhandlers.  Judge is so prescient.  

2 CSB alerts.

1. I've been high like 5 times my entire life.  One of the times, this movie came on.  I honestly thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard.  The look on Michael Bolton's face when he said, "That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life..."

2. I was working at a restaurant while in college.  Guy pays with a CC.  His name is Michael Bolton.  Of course, I had to show all of my friends.  Then, I went out and asked him if he was related to the singer.  His reply.  "I've heard this before and it's not funny."  

• Haha 1

Peter Gibbons:
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Dr. Swanson:
What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Peter Gibbons:
Yeah.

Dr. Swanson:
Wow, that's messed up.

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Peter Gibbons:
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Dr. Swanson:
What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Peter Gibbons:
Yeah.

Dr. Swanson:
Wow, that's messed up.

Dude, you can't just copy and paste quotes.  We have RULES, you savage.