Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

The fact that people bomb on CDC so often and in such numbers is silly.

He made a huge mistake in extending Herman when he didn’t need to, but he’s cleaned that up now and then some. Most other hires have been great, and he’s doing a really good job in general.

He's a used car salesman and he has bombed with the football program in every possible way from the fucking start. But of course you'd support him, whoever he is, given that he's in an actual position of authority at Texas. You're at least consistent.

Lol, of course Earl likes CDC and thinks he's doing a good job. I'm glad, it reaffirms all my instincts that he's shit.

Listen, I was as excited as anyone about CDC when he was hired. I thought he was a grand fucking slam. And I was so excited, I committed with another loser on this thread to buy season tickets. I went and listened to him speak, he seemed to GET it. I remained excited. The gameday changes were great. Man, I finally felt we were in the right hands, and so did a LOT of other people because they were setting fucking records in fundraising early on in his tenure. Sure, there were some small things I didn't agree with and didn't understand his stubbornness on, such as how we report our revenue and athletic largesse compared to the rest of the fucking world..but whatever. Things seemed good.

Then I've watched him systematically shoot himself and us in the collective dick repeatedly over the last few years. Shaka Smart, extending Herman, not firing Herman, the vote of confidence, fucking up Urban Meyer, the behind the scenes shit we've heard about him being out of his skis on this coaching search so many fucking times the last 3 months I've lost count and caring, 3 rounds of Mike Stoops fucking idiocy, his passive aggressiveness and  whining behind closed doors, not having a clue how to handle the Eyes of Texas shit, being slow to respond to literally anything thrown his way, and now slamming his dick in the car door over the Hughes shit...yeah. CTJ is right, he's a shitty used car salesman, but probably a really nice guy to have a beer with, sure. He can raise money, but when Texas is winning I can punch all of your fat spouses in the face and still raise fucking money at Texas. Big fucking whoop. He's showing over and over that he can't actually run a big time athletic program. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lol, of course Earl likes CDC and thinks he's doing a good job. I'm glad, it reaffirms all my instincts that he's shit.

Listen, I was as excited as anyone about CDC when he was hired. I thought he was a grand fucking slam. And I was so excited, I committed with another loser on this thread to buy season tickets. I went and listened to him speak, he seemed to GET it. I remained excited. The gameday changes were great. Man, I finally felt we were in the right hands, and so did a LOT of other people because they were setting fucking records in fundraising early on in his tenure. Sure, there were some small things I didn't agree with and didn't understand his stubbornness on, such as how we report our revenue and athletic largesse compared to the rest of the fucking world..but whatever. Things seemed good.

Then I've watched him systematically shoot himself and us in the collective dick repeatedly over the last few years. Shaka Smart, extending Herman, not firing Herman, the vote of confidence, fucking up Urban Meyer, the behind the scenes shit we've heard about him being out of his skis on this coaching search so many fucking times the last 3 months I've lost count and caring, 3 rounds of Mike Stoops fucking idiocy, his passive aggressiveness and  whining behind closed doors, not having a clue how to handle the Eyes of Texas shit, being slow to respond to literally anything thrown his way, and now slamming his dick in the car door over the Hughes shit...yeah. CTJ is right, he's a shitty used car salesman, but probably a really nice guy to have a beer with, sure. He can raise money, but when Texas is winning I can punch all of your fat spouses in the face and still raise fucking money at Texas. Big fucking whoop. He's showing over and over that he can't actually run a big time athletic program. 

Hey, you leave my fat wife out of this shit.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ChonkySalmon666 said:

Nahlin indicated that it's a defensive player

Maybe Kamari Wilson? He's been tweeting a lot of UT lately although I doubt it means anything. Also tweeted he's committing soon. Same 7v7 team as Blue and Guilbeau too

Total wish but I hope its Denver Harris 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, The Earl of Texas said:

The CDC hate coming from the cult of CTJ/Syd makes the whole thing make way more sense.

One camp of posters is led into the wilderness by echeese and The Earl of Texas, the other camp of posters can spot a fraud when they see one.

The only cult around stuff like this is the cult of "Well, if a coach or person in a position of authority says it, that's good enough for me. Those guys are super smart and always right, and I will defend their honor whenever and wherever I have to, no matter how many threads I have to shit on in order to make it happen." I grant you, that's a wordy title for a cult name, but you're the one submitting to it.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One camp of posters is led into the wilderness by echeese and The Earl of Texas, the other camp of posters can spot a fraud when they see one.

The only cult around stuff like this is the cult of "Well, if a coach or person in a position of authority says it, that's good enough for me. Those guys are super smart and always right, and I will defend their honor whenever and wherever I have to, no matter how many threads I have to shit on in order to make it happen." I grant you, that's a wordy title for a cult name, but you're the one submitting to it.

The cult of WIACOPIAPOASITGEFMTGASSAARAIWDTHWAWIHTNMHMTIHTSOIOTMIH for short. 

63Ti.gif

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting