Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Listen, hillbilly, you can’t see a fucking thing in the avatar. I was hoping to see the post, so that I can then begin a long term plot of appropriate proportion to harm you, you baby giraffe-looking motherfucker. 

54F61F43-3659-4219-9993-08728AEE217C.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

It’s poor form, even for Surly. If you disagree, no biggie. I just personally don’t like making fun of dead people...especially those who died tragically and way too soon. 

Getting this worked up over an alleged rapist seems like an awfully strange hill to die on

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Can someone link me to this fucking post that dipshit made while I was gone? 

Quoted it for you in 2021 thread but here's the copy and paste version.

Not sure where to post this,  but @closetojumping update:

He’s alive and...alive. I’m not sure we can say well. This motherfucker played the entire round of golf masked up like he was about to rob a liquor store. When we paused to let other people play through our group he made a point several times of busting out of the bushes to scare the fuck out of other golfers and field marshals. He takes his virtue signaling up to 11. Anyway, he said he hasn’t been able to engage mentally in football because of the uncertainty of everything, and unless he can get 100% invested it just doesn’t hold his interest. He’s stopped watching the astros too. I suspect he’ll be back after a couple of games are played. Or he’ll be dead because he walked into a fucking gas station like that.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

He started this year for the Trojans **Spartans and they went 7-1 and Starkel threw for 2100+ yards. 17 TD/7 INT. 

Assmydude is crushing Tate. 

Excuse you sir, I certainly didn’t see a FIRE transfer portal hype video for Starkely like I did for Tathan

16 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

He’s alive and...alive. I’m not sure we can say well. This motherfucker played the entire round of golf masked up like he was about to rob a liquor store. When we paused to let other people play through our group he made a point several times of busting out of the bushes to scare the fuck out of other golfers and field marshals. He takes his virtue signaling up to 11. Anyway, he said he hasn’t been able to engage mentally in football because of the uncertainty of everything, and unless he can get 100% invested it just doesn’t hold his interest. He’s stopped watching the astros too. I suspect he’ll be back after a couple of games are played. Or he’ll be dead because he walked into a fucking gas station like that.

There’s just so much going on in this thing here. I don’t even know what to do with it. Thanks for unearthing this gem I missed the first time around. 

16 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

There’s just so much going on in this thing here. I don’t even know what to do with it. Thanks for unearthing this gem I missed the first time around. 

2 minutes ago, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

I find it weird CTJ goes for the waist grab over the standard hand on back or on Sydney’s shoulder. Why are y’all so fuckin’ close? 

I’m going to pray that this is just a joke. But considering Ricky’s post earlier seeming confused, let me clarify:

im taking the picture. That’s CTJ’s son. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Could’ve missed it but CTJ, is IT just pouring their annual kool aid with ewers? Or could it really happen?

From reading what IT has said before seems like he wants to but flipping twice isn’t ideal to him. IT is also IT at times. Although, I trust Gerry over there.

5 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Could’ve missed it but CTJ, is IT just pouring their annual kool aid with ewers? Or could it really happen?

From reading what IT has said before seems like he wants to but flipping twice isn’t ideal to him. IT is also IT at times. Although, I trust Gerry over there.

This isn’t very complicated.  He likes Texas.  He’s liked Texas his whole life.  Herman pissed him and/or his family off.  There’s a new sheriff in town.  He’s gettable if we play our cards right.

I’m going to pray that this is just a joke. But considering Ricky’s post earlier seeming confused, let me clarify:

1) You never clarified that, and pretty much everyone on this site thought that was you and ctj. Where do you think all the manbun comments came from.

2) CTJ’s got himself a little Poona Ford on his hands. Looks like he’ll have a solid base with a good drive off the snap.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

At the time I just assumed that was you and he was your gimp. 

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Ctj doesn’t look like he should be Challenging anyone to any race, much less a sprint 

So your theory is that someone who is overweight would be better at longer distances?

I'll be sure to pay close attention to your prospect evaluations here on the recruiting forum.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Unintended consequence of our fatwa is that anyone with a low post count who neglects punctuation and basic grammar is now thought to be a Carl sock.

Pls define “low post count”...we talkin’ like 15k or closer to say 454?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

I find it weird CTJ goes for the waist grab over the standard hand on back or on Sydney’s shoulder. Why are y’all so fuckin’ close? 

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

1) You never clarified that, and pretty much everyone on this site thought that was you and ctj. Where do you think all the manbun comments came from.

2) CTJ’s got himself a little Poona Ford on his hands. Looks like he’ll have a solid base with a good drive off the snap.

Good lord, fellas. 

I am sitting down, first. Second, that is a 10 year old about to shoot up several inches (it’s been 6 months and he has), and third, how is that photo confusing? Looking at it now, knowing I’m sitting and it is with my oldest boy, I don’t look obese or short. I guess we’ll all see for ourselves at the Surly Sprint-off. I’m surprised this is the photo that led to some premise that I was short or Diego Maradona.

I don’t even have a problem with what SC posted after seeing it. And no, I don’t have a man bun and I am not hiding on golf courses and heckling marshals. I guess I wrongly assumed that this board was smart enough to know when assholes like SC were trolling, come on. 

I laughed, reading that bullshit in August, in any event. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Raises hand.  

I’ve also completely forgotten coelenterate fuccboi OG handle. And I know it was a long time poster.  Just completely removed from my brain. 

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Good lord, fellas. 

I am sitting down, first. Second, that is a 10 year old about to shoot up several inches (it’s been 6 months and he has), and third, how is that photo confusing? Looking at it now, knowing I’m sitting and it is with my oldest boy, I don’t look obese or short. I guess we’ll all see for ourselves at the Surly Sprint-off. I’m surprised this is the photo that led to some premise that I was short or Diego Maradona.

I don’t even have a problem with what SC posted after seeing it. And no, I don’t have a man bun and I am not hiding on golf courses and heckling marshals. I guess I wrongly assumed that this board was smart enough to know when assholes like SC were trolling, come on. 

Hmm, well we’re all on a list now. So, thanks for that. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Good lord, fellas. 

Sounds like something a fat guy would say

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting