Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So your reaction to a guy trying to bring free information to the board, even though he was beat by the bot, is to mock him? This is the recruiting board, not your football board, we prefer to mock people only for their actual deficiencies or the ones we create out of thin air, like your combination lazy eye and baby right arm. Calling the dude a bitch for being a bit late to the party seems harsh. 

y'all got to settle this on Sept 4th too. After the 1st heat in the 40.. Sydney vs BO&W in the octagon to defend Sataya's honor.

36 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

A 5.21 is grim. Has to be a typo. Maybe he ran a 4.521 or maybe he's Deion Sanders and ran a 4.21. A safety running a 5.21 has to be a 6th grader. 

I don't know. It aligns pretty well with his 22" vertical.

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I mean being a titty baby bitch is satyanash's deficiency. So my statement stands. 

Yeah, but I mean, it's cruel to just taunt the guy with that when he's not trying to be a titty baby bitch. That's like taunting Mike Roach for being a mouth-breather when he's been trying really, really hard to breathe through his nose for 5 minutes. Or laughing and pointing at Ketchum that one time he ate a salad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

IT

Hide contents

OL Kelvin Banks, Summer Creek (2022): At 6-foot-5, 300 pounds, one of UT’s top targets is staying in shape, and eager to compete at the Under Armour camp in Dallas on March 14th, he tells IT. On the recruiting front, Texas quietly been surging in the last week or so to the point of being considered the favorite by those at Summer Creek. LSU and Texas A&M are right there in the race, but the work of Kyle Flood here has been key. A person close to Banks has always maintained that the OL coach relationship would play a major role in where Banks would attend college. Texas was the favorite of Banks starting the recruiting process, and now Banks could be once again looking toward Austin as a future home.

Hot damn. Fuck QB talk, this is great news on Banks.

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Nuge said:

The only two posters I've blocked.

I clicked on a thread the other day, probably on this forum, and those two were on the page in full force. Out of 50 posts, I think less than 30 weren’t on ignore for me. Admittedly, I’ve got like 40 others as well though. 

5 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Dafuq. I put up those numbers when I was his age and I was an inch shorter and 70 pounds heavier. Those numbers make Leon O'Neal look like an Olympian.

If those numbers make someone recruitable to Texas, consider me Jamaal Charles. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Sharing the insecure suspicion that an entire board of posts is comprised of you, 4 other posters and their 3000 socks. Yes, you’re trapped in the matrix, Neo, and you must find a way out to save us all.

This is just a ridiculous notion

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

If sark and this team win 9-10 games next year, it’s going to change the recruiting landscape.  It’s nice to see a staff of actual ducking recruiters.  Most of these kids had completely written Texas off.  I’m actually quite surprised to see us be a big player for Banks, Anderson, Dewberry, Stewart, Thompson.  Add that to the OOS players that want to play in his offense, it’s going to be fun.

I feel like an aggy saying this but the best thing to happen to this program in the last few years is Sark putting on a coaching clinic on Ryan Day in the national championship game.  All these other bitch ass programs want to keep Texas down because he fucking cherry pick the players in state when we win.  I feel optimistic that Sark is going to be the guy. 

Edited by victory88

21 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Are you telling me you don’t appreciate his incessant stock market metaphors? 

He cannot write about Banks without a stripper or monkey reference. This one was especially forced. But yes the constant market metaphors are tiring. The man cannot simply just write an update without trying to be clever. 

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, 6th Street said:
The "Follower of Christ" bit could be off putting to Houston area Muslim and Hindu recruits. 

Muslims revere Jesus as well (in a much lesser way) and doubt Hindus will really care. How may Hindi recruits are in the Texas top 100 anyway?

Hindi is the language and Hindu is an adherent to the religion/culture/lifestyle.

Are we still talking football or medical school admissions?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, 6th Street said:
The "Follower of Christ" bit could be off putting to Houston area Muslim and Hindu recruits. 

Muslims revere Jesus as well (in a much lesser way) and doubt Hindus will really care. How may Hindi recruits are in the Texas top 100 anyway?

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Hindi is the language and Hindu is an adherent to the religion/culture/lifestyle.

Are we still talking football or medical school admissions?

Christ, people. Don't engage such a stupid take with a serious reply.

• Haha 2

If sark and this team win 9-10 games next year, it’s going to change the recruiting landscape.  It’s nice to see a staff of actual ducking recruiters.  Most of these kids had completely written Texas off.  I’m actually quite surprised to see us be a big player for Banks, Anderson, Dewberry, Stewart, Thompson.  Add that to the OOS players that want to play in his offense, it’s going to be fun.
I feel like an aggy saying this but the best thing to happen to this program in the last few years is Sark putting on a coaching clinic on Ryan Day in the national championship game.  All these other bitch ass programs want to keep Texas down because he fucking cherry pick the players in state when we win.  I feel optimistic that Sark is going to be the guy. 

Yes, Bama's pants down spanking of tOSU is very fortunate for us in future recruiting. Now if Bama struggles a bit on offense next season (or simply doesnt approach the production when Sark was there) neg recruiting Texas will be much tougher for everyone. (Fatterson will still find something, anything, but whatev

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting