Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

I won't be too upset if Ewers doesn't come to UT.

He committed, he flipped, now he might flip again. Wouldn't be surprised if he enters the transfer portal if he does wind up coming here. Take the California kid and develop him. Everybody is slobbering over Ewers but he seems a bit of a head case. I'm not saying Ryan Leaf, but if Ewers wants to be a Longhorn then say it and commit to it. Otherwise, let's just move on. Imo. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

He committed, he flipped, now he might flip again. Wouldn't be surprised if he enters the transfer portal if he does wind up coming here. Take the California kid and develop him. Everybody is slobbering over Ewers but he seems a bit of a head case. I'm not saying Ryan Leaf, but if Ewers wants to be a Longhorn then say it and commit to it. Otherwise, let's just move on. Imo. 

Negged.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

i011_th_fox_grapes.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

He’s not going to flip back.  He is actively recruiting kids to tOSU.  

I also have this feeling he probably regrets committing to tOSU so quick.  Sark is about to clean up on skill positions and it looks like Flood has us sitting real good with some elite OL.  I’d be willing to bet Texas ends up with a better offensive class compared to tOSU when it’s all said and done for 2022.  

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, victory88 said:

It’s imperative this staff gets Stewart on board.  We have been lacking elite speed in offense.  Fucking Herman’s obsession with bulking up WRs and recruiting big guys didn’t help.

If pure speed is your concern, Thompson's the one you really want.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Another thing: get the "TOS" lingo out of here. This isn't a paysite, there are no moderators' egos to stroke here. We are a surly band of assholes who will crib info from all websites without prejudice.

I do believe the bot has been engineered to perfection. I’m now thankful for its extended vacation.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, texifornia said:

If pure speed is your concern, Thompson's the one you really want.

Yes, I do!  He reminds me of D’anthony Thomas from his hudl film.  

A WR class of Winfield, Stewart, Thompson, Coleman, and the possession WR from Cali would be fucking sick.  I don’t know if we get more than 3 from that list but let’s see sark work his magic.

Last I checked the 22effect tweets came from Joseph, Gideon, Milwee, Drayton & Banks late yesterday. Didn’t see one from Flood. Safe to assume possible commitment(s) and/or flip this weekend from Murphy, Anderson, Hullaby and Ewers? Johnson is obviously a given. No OL or is Flood just all business?

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting