Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Perhaps the UT staff is doing a good job of slowing ATM momentum. That’s your perhaps, so let’s not revise history. They’ve got several terrific commitments from Houston and almost landed 4 more over a weekend, including Banks. But this is recruiting and Texas eventually showed up as a full staff and did work. 

Or, fuck it, write your own narrative. I guess I don’t really give a shit. 

Glad you said this because in my narrative all of the commits we want commit to us this weekend and then Kate Beckinsale shows up at my front door with a bunch of sex toys that she needs help understanding just after a certain micro brewery delivery truck breaks down in front of my house. 

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Glad you said this because in my narrative all of the commits we want commit to us this weekend and then Kate Beckinsale shows up at my front door with a bunch of sex toys that she needs help understanding just after a certain micro brewery delivery truck breaks down in front of my house. 

Get her cleaned up first.

ImpressionableAggressiveAmericanbobtail-

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

14 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Alright. Let's retire this one. It was fucking lame the first time I did it

I don’t think you understand how hard it is to make a joke about how this commitment is like sailing that takes me away. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth

12 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

So where should this guy be ranked?

ESPN has him a 4* (outside of 300) and Rivals has him #51 in-state at 5.7 rating (highest 3*).  No ranking from 247 is why we don't see a composite yet.  Should be ranked Wednesday when they update this class.  I'm thinking they'll have him a 90 outside of the top 247 IMO.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I was resigned to a top 10 class but I’m really starting to think we’re gonna blow this motherfucker out. 

speaking of prolapsed anuses who was the dumb motherfucker who insisted that 2021 didn’t count and that 2022 was Sark’s transition class? Because we should mock that poster weekly for the rest of our lives. 

If 2022 will be the transition class I can't wait to see what 2023 will be like.

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

@immamac should add a plug-in that lets us make our own predictions on this board. We should take a stab at predicting the class, at least. 

Open invite for anyone who wants to predict the class on the podcast. I’m tired of embarrassing myself with predictions...although that won’t stop me

• Haha 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting