Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

10 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Roach appears to be completely oblivious to the Kevin Coleman connection but he just posted this:

Hide contents

I’m told Murphy will be pivotal in the recruitment of Mater Dei WR CJ Williams along with elite wide receiver Tetairoa McMillan. One other name I heard he’s close with is St. John Bosco OL Earnest Green.

Thats cause Coleman won't need to be recruited since hes already a silent commit

13 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

RGB and imma should invite $9.95ers to come on the podcast. I wonder if any of them would do it. I guess their employers might not allow it, but I think it would be good publicity for them. It might also expose some folks. 

I welcome all 995ers on the pod. Ketch is my white whale...literally

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

I was resigned to a top 10 class but I’m really starting to think we’re gonna blow this motherfucker out. 

speaking of prolapsed anuses who was the dumb motherfucker who insisted that 2021 didn’t count and that 2022 was Sark’s transition class? Because we should mock that poster weekly for the rest of our lives. 

If Texas is good enough to get to the B12 title this year and looks good on offense in the process, this certainly has the potential to be the kind of stupid good offensive class OU has been pulling in the past couple years.
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Roach appears to be completely oblivious to the Kevin Coleman connection but he just posted this:

Hide contents

I’m told Murphy will be pivotal in the recruitment of Mater Dei WR CJ Williams along with elite wide receiver Tetairoa McMillan. One other name I heard he’s close with is St. John Bosco OL Earnest Green.

Earnest Greene

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Guess this guy missed the video of our newest (QB) commit tossing the ball 74 yards?

Also - this makes me think of the time Haynes King tried to throw the Hail Mary in the all-star game and struggled to get the ball 40 yards downfield.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Also - this makes me think of the time Haynes King tried to throw the Hail Mary in the all-star game and struggled to get the ball 40 yards downfield.

Wasn't that a regular season game against John Tyler that got intercepted at the 10 by Crawford?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I’m happy with Murphy in this class, mostly because Sark is the coach. But I don’t care who you are, if you haven’t started on varsity you’re not a five-star. I don’t give a shit about rating kids based on potential and I’m going to continue to hope that Ewers reconsiders. 

All that said, All Gas No Brakes.

Edited by Ghost of Shag
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 8

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting