Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

26 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

My speculative interpretation of confidence scores today since they're pushing CBs is basically:

8 - basically decided, just hasn't announced yet. Obv thing can always change.

7 - strong lean who could drop anytime

6 - Clear leader but a ways to go

5 and below - Hunches, old info they don't care to check on, etc

So I'm not gonna freak out over an Ok St guy CB'ing Banks with a 5 confidence

Remember that time an oklahoma state insider CB'd Zach Evans v1 to them because they made his top 18 or whatever it was? Good times

46 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

My speculative interpretation of confidence scores today since they're pushing CBs is basically:

8 - basically decided, just hasn't announced yet. Obv thing can always change.

7 - strong lean who could drop anytime

6 - Clear leader but a ways to go

5 and below - Hunches, old info they don't care to check on, etc

So I'm not gonna freak out over an Ok St guy CB'ing Banks with a 5 confidence

Roach has a CB for Banks to Ok. St (from 2 years ago) confidence 10 which is apparently a LOCK.  I expect some of these are just guys taking random shots hoping to improve their scores / ratings.

CB's

2 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

Roach has a CB for Banks to Ok. St (from 2 years ago) confidence 10 which is apparently a LOCK.  I expect some of these are just guys taking random shots hoping to improve their scores / ratings.

CB's

I think all CBs from before the confidence system just defaulted to confidence 10. Banks also committed their anyways.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, futureman said:

best anthem easily a toss-up between canada and russia. 

You might know him but when we used to play the Harlequins, they had a bamf Welsh hooker & lock on the team who also had their dad as an assistant. They'd talk that lord of the rings gibberish to each other the whole match. Used to annoy the fuck out of me.

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

You might know him but when we used to play the Harlequins, they had a bamf Welsh hooker & lock on the team who also had their dad as an assistant. They'd talk that lord of the rings gibberish to each other the whole match. Used to annoy the fuck out of me.

I didn’t know you played?  were you on the blacks?

9 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

The few times I played for the Reds against the Quinns I got shit-talked by one guy constantly. Don't even know his real name. Big dumb blonde fucker. They called him "T". 

12 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Understanding what the shit this post is about the same as trying to understand a motherfucking Welsh person speaking English. 

I bet it’s quidditch. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, cafe society said:

Yeah, we were at the Rose Bowl against Michigan.  I guarantee not one UM fan we visited with rooted against us at tOSU.  Not one.  They hated those fuckers the way we hate BlowU.  They warned us exactly how the shitty Buckeye fans would treat us (we didn't end up getting to go) and told us if we won to get the hell out of there fast.

I had the exact same experience

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting