Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 hours ago, Mr. Drummond said:

That shit worked 73% of the time in the 80s.  But it wasn’t Catholics, it was baptist freshman chicks at baylor.   

was going to say, thought that it was Baptist girls who would fall for the "do anal so Jesus wont be mad at you" argument

Just now, texifornia said:

Lol, you'd think his brother would counter that. 

Not an irreplaceable guy, though obviously you'd rather just have that set of skills in the boat.

His brother loves it here for sure, I think it’s more about his position coach (with Gare’s assist) and a little bit about doing his own thing. 

Texas will absolutely load up on quality DBs this cycle.  No worries there. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

His brother loves it here for sure, I think it’s more about his position coach (with Gare’s assist) and a little bit about doing his own thing. 

As in Fat Pat was negative recruiting Gideon or what?

7 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Remember when I was taking about FatPat being fine with spoiling a recruitment? 

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Trashing a place his brother loves probably isn’t even a good recruiting strategy. I think you’re reaching a bit, Patterson isn’t responsible for every recruit who goes somewhere else.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Trashing a place his brother loves probably isn’t even a good recruiting strategy. I think you’re reaching a bit, Patterson isn’t responsible for every recruit who goes somewhere else.

The sell isn't "God Texas fucking sucks, your brother's a moron", it's "Don't you want to do your own thing? And don't you hear... Gideon and Joseph are untested/not great. You should really think on this. Go your own way, maybe somewhere out of the conference even."

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting