Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

33 minutes ago, texifornia said:

So are you like a Purdue fan that wandered over to the board or what?

We have so many DBs on the board that have better measurables, it is hard to get worked up. If we lose out on hyphen,  Harris, Allen, Wilson, Little, Anderson, Jordan, and Biddle, then this one might sting.

Shaka sucks, no news there.

Baseball is just starting and I’m currently having a margarita in the Caribbean. And I’m told my house survived snowmageddon. And only a pool valve was busted. Life is good.

• Hook 'Em 2

I love dragging Roach on here as much as everyone else, I am trying to decide if him not putting Hullaby on his next 5 to commit list yesterday was intentional or not. He did put in a CB to us for Hullaby on the 15th and frankly I hate that this has taken up any space in my mind but I am sure he'll talk about having intel since Roach has met him in person or some other bullshit.

20 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t think there was any. I think there’s just generally been an assumption that this guy was coming to Texas by everyone and no one really looked very closely. Weird shit. 

Sooo.. have people look closely on Devon Campbell?

• Haha 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting