Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

This tweet was liked by virtually the entire Texas staff so that seems good. I expect to see a bunch of Crystal balls to us this week. In retrospect nobody on the UT staff liked Landon Hullaby's tweet saying he was gonna announce the next day so that should've been a dead giveaway.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, TenCarryTom said:

That’s a good one. But I’m not making a new account. I fucked up but not gonna be a bitch and make a different account. 

You will if you get crowd sourced. You've been around enough to become a fellow addict. Can't stop coming to the meetings just because you got thrown out of one for showing up drunk.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

This tweet was liked by virtually the entire Texas staff so that seems good. I expect to see a bunch of Crystal balls to us this week. In retrospect nobody on the UT staff liked Landon Hullaby's tweet saying he was gonna announce the next day so that should've been a dead giveaway.

Carrington liked it also

53 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

I say give it till midnight. If Campbell commits he gets infinite 🤘🏻If he’s wrong he gets Carl Bombed 

50 minutes ago, Machinator said:

The guy made a prediction and was wrong. He wasn't particularly ardent or assholish about it. I say he stays.

4331ECD9-3C7F-4548-8FC6-B2F9B1F76669.gif
Machinator the merciful

Edited by futureman
  • Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting