Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

51 minutes ago, texifornia said:

A) lol Demarco fucking suuucks at recruiting. I remember when he was hired they thought he'd be awesome because he was young, black, and drove a cool car.

B) Damn, even Drumm likes Sark? Dude is a charming motherfucker.

Yeah, Sarkisian being good at Texas scares the shit out of Drumm. Unlike Mack, who consistently recruited circles around Big Game Bob despite losing to him more times than not, Steve is actually an elite coach like Riley.

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Serious question: What does the commitment of '23 Rueben Owens means for 22 RB2 recruiting? 

For numbers I think it still has to be a 2 back class. Bijan and RoJo will both be gone in two seasons and only took 1 last class. 

Maybe it makes a Citizen or Miller level guy tougher to land?

55 minutes ago, texifornia said:

A) lol Demarco fucking suuucks at recruiting. I remember when he was hired they thought he'd be awesome because he was young, black, and drove a cool car.

B) Damn, even Drumm likes Sark? Dude is a charming motherfucker.

DeMarco Murray, giant asshole rumors all but confirmed. 

Just now, UncleSonny said:

For numbers I think it still has to be a 2 back class. Bijan and RoJo will both be gone in two seasons and only took 1 last class. 

Are you okay with Tavorus Jones? I'm okay with Tavorus Jones - especially as our RB2.

https://247sports.com/player/tavorus-jones-46101298/

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

I don’t think this would affect anything with Miller. Could with Citizen I guess but he seemed a bit of a long shot anyway. Texas can pick and choose it’s second take at this point. Why not go big game hunting

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting