Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I think about 95% of surly also qualifies

No? I think most people who were familiar with what he had been doing were excited about the hire, his name had been out there last year for Tom's last ditch revamp too. A lot of it was over his work in ST but he was clearly a coach on the rise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Teryor said:

No? I think most people who were familiar with what he had been doing were excited about the hire, his name had been out there last year for Tom's last ditch revamp too. A lot of it was over his work in ST but he was clearly a coach on the rise. 

You're implying that the Football board is familiar with college football beyond "Why isn't Texas running the touchdown play???"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2/26/2021 at 6:02 PM, RGBIII said:

Thompson gives me a Demani Richardson feel this weekend..

3 minutes ago, Teryor said:

The banana guy being an idiot is expected, but anyone else parroting the narrative that most folks here didn’t like the hire is doing so for self-serving purposes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Teryor said:

It was more hyperbole, but most people were unsure if Gideon can recruit or not. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting