Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

We already have 5 top 100 national recruits for this class.  End up with 10-12 total??

10 seems reasonable. Some of these guys are fighting for the same spot at Safety and WR. Then you also have Dewberry and Hudson who are just outside of top 100. This is my super scientific odds calculator based on shit I read here, numbers so far, and the smell of my latest fart:

Denver Harris 50%

Devon Campbell 75%

Harold Perkins 30%

Kevin Coleman 10%

Kelvin Banks 60%

Omari Abor  15%

Jacoby Mathews 25%

CJ Williams 25%

LTG 15%

Bryce Anderson 80%

Niuafe Tuihalamaka 25%

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

10 seems reasonable. Some of these guys are fighting for the same spot at Safety and WR. Then you also have Dewberry and Hudson who are just outside of top 100. This is my super scientific odds calculator based on shit I read here, numbers so far, and the smell of my latest fart:

Denver Harris 50%

Devon Campbell 75%

Harold Perkins 30%

Kevin Coleman 10%

Kelvin Banks 60%

Omari Abor  15%

Jacoby Mathews 25%

CJ Williams 25%

LTG 15%

Bryce Anderson 80%

Niuafe Tuihalamaka 25%

You forgot Kristopher Ross.

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

fixed on s103 - 86 does suck it has the lowest weight, I'd switch servers if I ever get 86 it's there for emergencies only, but it has to serve 1% of traffic to be in the rotation

Since this is the recruiting board I think s103-86 just needs time to develop. Once it gets into a college strength program I expect it to really put up numbers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting