Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

4 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Jesus Christo.   Life is a bitch, it is a red ass world.  Some middle class Round Rock/Texas dudes from good families stormed the beaches at Normandy and got diagnosed with a 50 caliber machine gun round to the head.  Be thankful for what you have and try to always get better.  I assume crawling in the jungle in Nam was pretty difficult shit, maybe way more than worrying about test scores.  Juwan does not have shit to complain about.  

Lemon turd strikes again! 

7 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

The football board takes a beating over here, but gentlemen, this is why.
Story time: I grew up in middle class round rock in a good family. Mom stayed at home, dad worked his ass off and we had it pretty good. I was a fucking smart kid, my brother was not, but he has ADHD so the expectations were just inherently different. The expectations for me were doctor/lawyer/smart person career. Problem was, I couldn’t do homework. At some point, I couldn’t read books anymore. Just a mental block against both. And do you know what people who see a smart kid who doesn’t do those things say? “Work harder” “You’re entitled” “Apply yourself” “I know you’re capable, why can’t you meet expectations?”
Well, as it turns out I have ADD too but wasn’t diagnosed until 32. Had I been diagnosed as a kid, maybe I would have developed some skills to “apply myself”. Maybe I wouldn’t have appeared so “entitled” by just getting by on test scores.
So, now replace smarts with football talent, in many cases replace stable family life with the inverse, and replace ADD with fucking anything else. These are kids who may be dealing with some difficult shit. We have no idea. Your post takes potshots at the whole person without even considering the whole person. Does Juwan say and do some stupid shit on and off the field? Hell yes. Do we need to scream boomer takes at the sun in response? Hell no. Life isn’t as simple for everyone as you make it out to be, and I for one will not stand for disparaging kids we don’t know.
Tl;dr - Fuck off football board

How much weed were you smoking when all of a sudden you couldn’t do homework or read anymore?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Remember when that white guy from Round Rock equated being a middle class non medicated ADHD dummy to being a disadvantaged African American and THEN another probably middle class white guy probably from Round Rock probably with non medicated ADHD equated those that stormed Normandy to Juwan Mitchell? What a whirlwind today was.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Remember when that white guy from Round Rock equated being a middle class non medicated ADHD dummy to being a disadvantaged African American and THEN another probably middle class white guy probably from Round Rock probably with non medicated ADHD equated those that stormed Normandy to Juwan Mitchell? What a whirlwind today was.

Careful, you’re going to hurt some feelings. This is Compassionate Horns.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

If Juwan was at Normandy, he would have lead with his helmet and broke through Nazi defenses and played through the whistle all the way to Berlin where he would have snapped Hitler’s neck and won WW2. Juwan Mitchell would have been an American hero.

The most unbelievable part of this is Juwan leading with his helmet and hitting someone other than his own team. 

Edited by Newy25
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

If Juwan was at Normandy my money would be on him accidentally swimming back to England 

I figure he would have gotten in a fight with the Higgins boat driver and caused the whole thing to sink with 40 men aboard. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

This is almost as bad as when we check up on this thread and Spider2yBanana has been talking to and quoting himself for about 3 pages with no one else around.   

So accordingly all of you pieces of shit can get proper fucked. I hope Tom Herman shows up to all of your Thanksgivings and cornholes your wives and daughters. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So accordingly all of you pieces of shit can get proper fucked. I hope Tom Herman shows up to all of your Thanksgivings and cornholes your wives and daughters. 

Damn, Sydney. I’m all for the hate, but wishing the whiskey dick version of needle dick on family members just seems cruel. Those family members already have to live with the ignominy of being related to these dipshits. Isn’t that enough punishment for them?

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is almost as bad as when we check up on this thread and Spider2yBanana has been talking to and quoting himself for about pages with no one else around.   

823CBDBD-AE27-4D9C-B90D-401736E063AC.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Damn, Sydney. I’m all for the hate, but wishing the whiskey dick version of needle dick on family members just seems cruel. Those family members already have to live with the ignominy of being related to these dipshits. Isn’t that enough punishment for them?

them?

816E4043-CE90-46A0-98EE-C5B96EBC348A.gif

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting