Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Wells

Spoiler

Here at the 7v7 True Buzz Invitational in Desoto today with over 100 teams competing in the three-day event. Let's get to the Texas stuff. Enjoy the evening news.

LB Harold Perkins, Cy-Park (2022):

The most impressive prospect on site today.

He's a legit 6-foot-3, 205 pounds, and carries it extremely well. He played wide receiver well and safety really well. It's scary how good he is in coverage. Almost with safety-like range.

That athleticism is why he's so highly coveted. He's even getting offers at running back.

While Alabama and LSU look good here, it's Texas and Texas A&M that are setting the pace. He's got an OV set for College Station on June 4th-6th and is currently scheduling a trip to Austin that month as well.

Steve Sarkisian and Jeff Banks are his primary contacts at UT and that tells you all you need to know about this priority target.

WR Armani Winfield, Lewisville (2022) (TEXAS):

That smile. The Texas commit was happy and hungry on Saturday. If he wasn't catching a hitch or out route, he was going upstairs on a post route. His frame oozes elite. His gallop is similar to a 400-meter racer where he gets faster the farther he goes.

Penn State and Baylor are coming at the four-star pretty hard, but says he's solid to the Horns. His official visit is on June 18th-20th in Austin.

"A bunch of us commits and guys we're close to will be in Austin that weekend," said Winfield. "I can't wait to see some of my future teammates."

Until then, keep striving. Winfield is turning into a dude.

WR Jordan Hudson, Garland (2022):

This guy is a take. This guy is a priority. This guy is borderline must-get.

The Oklahoma commit was spectacular today, especially on defense. He could be a five-star corner if he wanted to be. He's a soft pledge to the Sooners today, and will visit Norman in mid-April.

As for the other schools in pursuit, Texas stands out the most. He's scheduling an official visit to Austin for June, and continues to speak with the staff.

Hudson is a terror with the ball in his hands and isn't a guy I'd want to face over the next four years in Dallas either.

LB Ish Harris, Pilot Point (2022):

First thing you notice is his athleticism. You can see why he plays on both sides of the ball for Pilot Point. At 6-foot-3, he was tough on offense and defense today at 7v7.

While Texas and Texas A&M are schools he's interested in, I get the sense he's closer to Oklahoma State, Baylor, and OU. He'll most likely be an outside linebacker in college, and he's got the frame and ability to do it.

I'm not sure how hard UT is recruiting the four-star, but he's scheduled his official visit for June 25th-27th in Austin. He'll hit A&M (4th-6th) and Oklahoma (18th-20th) for OVs, and is still scheduling Okie State and Baylor.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Machinator said:

Wells

Hide contents

Here at the 7v7 True Buzz Invitational in Desoto today with over 100 teams competing in the three-day event. Let's get to the Texas stuff. Enjoy the evening news.

LB Harold Perkins, Cy-Park (2022):

The most impressive prospect on site today.

He's a legit 6-foot-3, 205 pounds, and carries it extremely well. He played wide receiver well and safety really well. It's scary how good he is in coverage. Almost with safety-like range.

That athleticism is why he's so highly coveted. He's even getting offers at running back.

While Alabama and LSU look good here, it's Texas and Texas A&M that are setting the pace. He's got an OV set for College Station on June 4th-6th and is currently scheduling a trip to Austin that month as well.

Steve Sarkisian and Jeff Banks are his primary contacts at UT and that tells you all you need to know about this priority target.

WR Armani Winfield, Lewisville (2022) (TEXAS):

That smile. The Texas commit was happy and hungry on Saturday. If he wasn't catching a hitch or out route, he was going upstairs on a post route. His frame oozes elite. His gallop is similar to a 400-meter racer where he gets faster the farther he goes.

Penn State and Baylor are coming at the four-star pretty hard, but says he's solid to the Horns. His official visit is on June 18th-20th in Austin.

"A bunch of us commits and guys we're close to will be in Austin that weekend," said Winfield. "I can't wait to see some of my future teammates."

Until then, keep striving. Winfield is turning into a dude.

WR Jordan Hudson, Garland (2022):

This guy is a take. This guy is a priority. This guy is borderline must-get.

The Oklahoma commit was spectacular today, especially on defense. He could be a five-star corner if he wanted to be. He's a soft pledge to the Sooners today, and will visit Norman in mid-April.

As for the other schools in pursuit, Texas stands out the most. He's scheduling an official visit to Austin for June, and continues to speak with the staff.

Hudson is a terror with the ball in his hands and isn't a guy I'd want to face over the next four years in Dallas either.

LB Ish Harris, Pilot Point (2022):

First thing you notice is his athleticism. You can see why he plays on both sides of the ball for Pilot Point. At 6-foot-3, he was tough on offense and defense today at 7v7.

While Texas and Texas A&M are schools he's interested in, I get the sense he's closer to Oklahoma State, Baylor, and OU. He'll most likely be an outside linebacker in college, and he's got the frame and ability to do it.

I'm not sure how hard UT is recruiting the four-star, but he's scheduled his official visit for June 25th-27th in Austin. He'll hit A&M (4th-6th) and Oklahoma (18th-20th) for OVs, and is still scheduling Okie State and Baylor.

@RomaVicta smile alert

kate-beckinsale-mask-style.jpg

Ain't No Sunshine When He's Gone

Disconsolate Kate Beckinsale, best known as the Muse to Shaggy, Surly Bevo Horns, wanders London streets. Seemingly searching.

"A year ago was the last time RomaVicta came to sit with me. He stopped coming 'round. I... I don't know why? WHY?"

Once known for radiance, the actress now seems to absorb light.

"It's tragic," says a friend close to the situation. She was so happy when RomaVicta would come around. Now, he's gone. She's a RomaVictim. It breaks your heart to see it. It's a mystery."

When asked if Ms. Beckinsale perhaps missed the physical intimacy, the friend laughed harshly.

"We assumed he was a eunuch. He only seemed interested in amusing conversation." The friend thought for a moment. "Frankly, she was relieved. Can you imagine sex with that guy?" 

The friend vomited. 

"He could sure tell a joke. She would have, you know. What is the opposite kind of cel from incel?"

She vomited again. 

"I must go see Dr. Manette. (gag) I hope to be well for #SidneyCarton's monthly orgy"

She waved off this reporter and ran back to her front door. Dry heaved, and then vanished into the shadows beyond her doorstep.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Has anyone commented on how much this graphic sucks? It’s cluttered, the fucking water tower trying to resemble the leaning tower of pisa is dumb as fuck, no clue what building that’s supposed to be that the purple cabbage and cauliflower are trying to take over, & they’re celebrating their NY6 win by obscuring it to the point that it looks like a bunch of grapes. 

Im not saying that UT’s is a work of art that has a spot at the Lourve waiting on it, but damn this thing is boring, terrible, & generally just dumb as shit.

It all makes sense now

34 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

247 board is freaking out saying Winfield took "Texas commit" off twitter/instagram.

33 minutes ago, Machinator said:

His pinned tweet is still the January 12 commitment to Texas, but obviously he's been one to watch.

Yeah... like, whatever his bio he's going to take his visits

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting