Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

15 minutes ago, mantis toboggan said:

Wondering if we need to start an Andre Colman hustle never sleeps thread?  Rumors from a pay site that he is all breaks it the recruiting department. 

Any one with knowledge want to kill this rumor here and now?

This isn't news.  He's always been seen as a liability in recruiting. 

16 minutes ago, Bevo said:

9842467.jpeg

He is built like a cross between Patrick Star and Peter Griffin

I know it’s a joke, but as general info for the board on this offer, I’m pretty sure that photo is from when he weighed 340. He dropped about 35 pounds and started blowing up with offers. He’s a John Henderson starter kit.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Perhaps we can look forward to the good guys making an appearance in another Hayes Fawcett edit. Although, I think this kid is rumored to be a Notre Dame lock or something?

Last I heard it was ND or Clemson, but Alabama/LSU/Florida have offered recently so who knows. It's still early

7 hours ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Dude you are thinking of it the wrong way. It should state " I hope he toured the locker room and found the bag of cash with his name on it"

This is insanity. You don’t put their name on it.  Just leave a large bag with dollar signs printed on and say “I think this must belong to you.”  Wink wink. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting