Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Just now, UDontKnow said:

Or listen to his lyrics...he quite literally says, "I'm white just by chance, but I'm country by God's graces."

I'm a simple man and that's enough for me.

How can I trust anything he says, clearly he has zero understanding of what constitutes Chance or even a rudimentary understanding of how genetics works. When he says Country, for all you know he literally means Fat No Talent Ass Clown. 

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Spring game press conference today. Three commits yesterday. What are the Offseason and Recruiting boards talking about? 

Econ classes, incels, and the many many shitty music acts (and also Drive-By Truckers, who are emphatically not shitty) to come out of Athens, Georgia.

I love the Truckers, been a huge fan since '04, but let's get real: I'm just here for Ewers news. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

You've listened to that song enough to quote lyrics? Sir. Have some self-regard. 

That song is easily in the running for top 5 Timabaland beats all-time and Jadakiss killed his flow as well. 

I'll leave you rap n00bs be and wait for some more Ewers crack courtesy of resident Naruto-style sprinter, CTJ.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm sorry, I used ghetto as synonym for "trash," not really to specify a specific kind of group. 

He was the soundtrack of the single greatest Vince Young youtube highlight of all time, however, so I'll give him that. 

This is the video BO&W watches before he combs his neck-beard and doesn't get laid. 

I think that song was also in Madden 2003

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

It's you/mobile. @immamac is too busy with the CoNtEnT to fix it, though. 

Probably half this site is on mobile. Why take the time and effort to post something half the site can’t see? Post it in a way so that all can see your brilliance, instead of half of us assuming you are a Luddite or an 80 year old grandfather. 

13 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

dang, i felt the burn. even though i'm right now in Houston visiting fam, I'd have felt it even all the way in Philly.

Wait you live here? Didn't actually pay attention to your username before. 

Get Out No GIF

Spoiler

nothing personal, I just never get to drop this GIF

Edited by Bevo14

34 minutes ago, texifornia said:

PHLaggie with the Leon O'Neal speed getting to the joke

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Probably half this site is on mobile. Why take the time and effort to post something half the site can’t see? Post it in a way so that all can see your brilliance, instead of half of us assuming you are a Luddite or an 80 year old grandfather. 

*Dbeasy has entered the chat*

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

I didn't think it was possible for me to yearn for a return to the Econ/Finance jerkoff session but jesus fuck, if its more of that versus whatever the fuck happened in the last 2 pages I am all in.  And you guys shit on me for bitching about Stanford.  Fuck. All. Of. You.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The last few pages of this thread had AIDS. Not even the good kind you get from a slutty party girl at Mardis Gras, either. I’m talking about the sharing heroin needles in a dark alley off Skid Row kind of AIDS. 

Yeah, but you and everyone on this site would have to admit that REM is (was?) at least twice the band Skid Row ever was...🙄

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

tenor.gif

No no no. It's evident from today's behavior that you have all of the time in the world, sir. 

Congrats to Sydney today. It's clear you woke up mid-morning in a pool of your own dried vomit, stripped your head from the sticky carpet, wrote off work and hygiene immediately, cracked open a new tall boy, and decided that you were going to smear your stenchy personal ineptitude all over this thread and several others throughout the day. 

If you don't sober up by tomorrow and get your heinous shit together, I think we need to push Bob or immamac for some type of permanent handle change or an avatar of sad Michael Stipe or angry Sebastian Bach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This twatwaffle and all his music sucks. OU level sucks. Look at this ponce. 

EFAa.gif

If you like his music you are a bad person who should feel bad, all the time. 

A) You’re wrong. 
2) For the sake of everyone’s sanity, I propose we take this to the “Unpopular Opinions” thread in MUSIC.  Be there or be square! 

Go!  

Now!

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

No no no. It's evident from today's behavior that you have all of the time in the world, sir. 

Congrats to Sydney today. It's clear you woke up mid-morning in a pool of your own dried vomit, stripped your head from the sticky carpet, wrote off work and hygiene immediately, cracked open a new tall boy, and decided that you were going to smear your stenchy personal ineptitude all over this thread and several others throughout the day. 

If you don't sober up by tomorrow and get your heinous shit together, I think we need to push Bob or immamac for some type of permanent handle change or an avatar of sad Michael Stipe or angry Sebastian Bach.

The time to fuck around on this board all day is relative to the time it would take to explain why REM sucks. One is an afternoon. The other is, I dont know, years. I would say the time to get an Econ degree but I think we all know where that goes. 

Listen, just because I took the damp towel that is this thread and wiped it repeatedly between by butt cheeks for the afternoon is no reason to threaten horrible, terrible, heinous shit. That's just mean, man. Some things are over the line. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting