Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

"We have absolutely no evidence and are basing this on nothing more than hopes, dreams, and a deep-seated belief that the tooth fairy is real, but we are increasing the odds that Ewers flips to Texas by 9%."

I really got into the wrong business. My job actually demands results.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

"We have absolutely no evidence and are basing this on nothing more than hopes, dreams, and a deep-seated belief that the tooth fairy is real, but we are increasing the odds that Ewers flips to Texas by 9%."

I really got into the wrong business. My job actually demands results.

They have measureable business goals. It's subscribers and pageviews. Correct predictions are just a subsidiary goal.

3 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"Exactly. I could do 24' with a Shiner in one hand. In fact, it should probably be an event at the Surly/Special Olympics meet and meat."

Sign me up for "Surly Winter Games. I shall be competing in the "Nude Luge Mixed Doubles".

Sign me up for the 24 foot shiner 

Wells

Spoiler

LB Jeremy Patton, Tenaha (2022):

At 6-foot-2, 210, the three-star outside linebacker will take his official visit to Texas on June 4th-6th.

Texas and coach Kwiatkowski have increased the contact recently and eager to see Patton in person, the dual-sport stud tells IT.

Patton holds 21 offers including Michigan, Oklahoma State, Baylor, and Arkansas, and has put together quite the stat line over the last three seasons.

He's tallied 1,976 yards rushing and 29 touchdowns on the ground, 683 yards receiving and seven scoring grabs, plus 120 tackles, six forced fumbles, two interceptions, one fumble returned for six, and one pick-six.

Patton loves what the Texas coaching is selling and wants to see more of Austin and the school. Patton will likely visit Oklahoma State and Texas Tech in June as well.

DL Chris McClellan, Owasso (OK) (2022):

Texas offered one of the hottest recruits in the nation recently, and it's easy to see why.

At 6-foot-3, 290, the four-star interior defender holds 34 offers including Ohio State, Florida, OU, and LSU. The senior-to-be was at Edison high school in Tulsa over the last two seasons.

“Recruiting has been crazy since I transferred to Owasso back in February," said McClellan. "I’m definitely grateful for it all. Nobody is standing out much yet. I have scheduled three official visits; Florida, USC and Ohio State. I will be in Norman June 1st, and Missouri June 2nd for unofficials. I’m also planning to go to LSU camp, but I won’t be participating. Just checking things out, and I plan on coming to Austin as well for an unofficial too.

He hopes to see Texas in June, and likes what he's hearing from the Texas staff.

"Texas is one of those schools that kind of speaks for itself," said McClellan. "They have conference championships, national championships and Heisman trophies. I knew coach K from him recruiting me at Washington. The coaches I’ve talked with have been cool for sure."

He wrestled and did powerlifting during his freshman and sophomore year. That's something all football coaches covet. His list of needs at his future institution seems reasonable.

"Family atmosphere, chance to win a natty and a Heisman possibly," McClellan said. "I’m graduating early so I can get on campus and be ready to go as a freshman."

19 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Sign me up for "Surly Winter Games. I shall be competing in the "Nude Luge Mixed Doubles".

I am looking forward to training for the: 

Nude Skeleton Mixed Doubles

I like the control of head first, stomach down, controlling everything from above...

😎👌

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I am looking forward to training for the: 

Nude Skeleton Mixed Doubles

I like the control of head first, stomach down, controlling everything from above...

😎👌

If you’re face down nude over ice, I have a feeling your “brake” isn’t going to be very effective.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting