Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

7 hours ago, utexas8 said:

My brothers fraternity is having a party and he texted me saying there are a lot of recruits there. I asked if arch was there he said no. He said they got a defensive tackle to commit. I asked who, he said idk.

That’ll be 9.95.

2 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Based on the frat bro bro's response, you probably should look at anyone on the DL or even LBs

40 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Decent chance he just saw the already committed Kris Ross.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Bevo said:

My sources say that he is on 290 now right around Giddings.

Your info is old and out of date. He just passed the Shell station past Giddings. 

edit. Now passed Walmart. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

we're not recruiting them for their fashion sense

Like any piece of clothing, if it’s worn by a short, old, balding fat white dude it’s embarrassing. If it’s worn by athletes or tall, thin good looking dudes it’s fashionably cool. Example #1? A backwards beret. 

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Like any piece of clothing, if it’s worn by a short, old, balding fat white dude it’s embarrassing. If it’s worn by athletes or tall, thin good looking dudes it’s fashionably cool. Example #1? A backwards beret. 

Whatever I wear is fashionable because I don't give a fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Moving forward schools will need to make a move on Florida for five-star Evan Stewart
STEVE WILTFONG

Spoiler

Moving forward schools will need to make a move on Florida for five-star Evan Stewart
STEVE WILTFONG

BRADENTON, Fla. - The top offensive player at Saturday morning’s Under Armour Future 50 workout was five-star receiver Evan Stewart. Nobody was smoother at the top of their routes, he won a couple 1-on-1 jump ball situations, and he was certainly one of the fastest players at the camp and it showed up with explosive reps downfield.

With that, it’s easy to see why the suitors in pursuit of the Frisco (Texas) Liberty stand out are salivating. One SEC program has made a move.

The Gators.

“Florida most definitely, they set the bar very high,” Stewart said. He was in Gainesville last weekend for his official visit. “I really enjoyed my time there. I loved it there. Really it’s what can beat Florida?”

Other programs are certainly going to try.

LSU, Texas, Texas A&M, USC and Alabama are all in the game but Stewart said everything he’s looking for is at Florida.

“It’s just a championship winning program,” he stated. “They all have that championship mentality and they all push themselves to be as good as they can be and they all make sure they’re great and if they see someone not being great they pick them up and build them up.”

Who could push Florida.

“LSU, Texas and Alabama,” Stewart said.

“I just like LSU just because it’s the culture down there. They have a strong fan base and they’re always having fun down there. It’s a good place to be.

“Texas I’m from Texas, I live in Texas right now and I’m always going to consider them, it’s my hometown. The program looks like it’s going in a good direction. I want to see what they’re going to do this year and hopefully it’s impressive.

“Alabama is just that program, everybody knows that. I just most definitely want to get out there and see what it’s like.”

Stewart said he’ll visit Texas A&M on June 14, Texas next weekend on June 18 and to USC on June 21 for a mid-week trip. LSU is at the end of the month.

“The Aggies they’re on a hot streak recruiting,” Stewart said. “They’ve been landing a bunch of commitments and a bunch of recruits.

“USC is a good fit for me just because of social media, football, it’s the best of both worlds. It’s a good place to be.”

Set to play in the Under Armour All-American game, Stewart says he’s aiming to decide before the start of his senior season.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting