Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

29 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Btw jello nips rated Klubnik #1 on his board solely so he doesn’t have to drive his motorized scooter to falls to watch Ewers play. Ketch hasn’t left the city of austin since before Charlie and he’s been wheelchair bound since Herman

He did it so we'd talk about it. He can't be outdone by honest evaluations!

Just now, texifornia said:

If the difference maker for Quinn Ewers is whether he gets to play with a B-tier wide receiver, I'll eat my fucking laptop.

You've done an excellent job of being narrow-minded and obtuse today. I find it a tedious look, but if it is what you're going for congrats on dragging it across the rest of our faces.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

You post, including spelling and syntax, like a senile geezer in his 80's.

What in the fuck happened last summer around here? What did this fucking idiot do? A guy goes into the jungle for 6 months and comes back and all hell has broken loose - Sydney is posting personal pictures, CasualEncounter or whoever the fuck Coelenterate is has been transformed, Carl is a rep king, and people are predicting Tom Herman as coach of the year because UTEP. Fucking nuts.

If I blacked out and posted selfies I’d love to know. 

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If the difference maker for Quinn Ewers is whether he gets to play with a B-tier wide receiver, I'll eat my fucking laptop.

47 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Go watch Samson's HUDL. He's a track guy with speed and athleticism. QE is comfortable throwing to him so there's a connection. Add in the QE e(a)ffect of attracting the other studs in the class and to me it seems like a no brainer if the number are right.

I know you didn't wake up this morning and just start following recruiting and Texas football.

Some other stuff that folks can overreact to as absolutes, certainties, or just generally problems that they'll allow to ruin their weekends because they squat to pee.

-Anderson is indeed the guy suddenly trending our way.

-The sooner Texas locks up a QB, the sooner the WRs pile on. One thing others have planted seeds of doubt on inside Stewart's head is "who is going to be throwing to you? why commit to them before you even know if you like that answer?"

-This staff thinking they can pull guys from Baton Rouge, or Alabama, or even guys committed to Clemson from Virginia because they could at Alabama is predictable, if annoying. Every staff winds up doing the same shit for different reasons. 

-That considered, nothing wrong with pursuing a TE in Georgia, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 9

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Some other stuff that folks can overreact to as absolutes, certainties, or just generally problems that they'll allow to ruin their weekends because they squat to pee.

-Anderson is indeed the guy suddenly trending our way.

-The sooner Texas locks up a QB, the sooner the WRs pile on. One thing others have planted seeds of doubt on inside Stewart's head is "who is going to be throwing to you? why commit to them before you even know if you like that answer?"

-This staff thinking they can pull guys from Baton Rouge, or Alabama, or even guys committed to Clemson from Virginia because they could at Alabama is predictable, if annoying. Every staff winds up doing the same shit for different reasons. 

-That considered, nothing wrong with pursuing a TE in Georgia, I guess. 

Do you think Klubnik is enough to get Stewart on board? Obviously Ewers is.

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Do you think Klubnik is enough to get Stewart on board? Obviously Ewers is.

Klubnik has plenty of pull. He just won a title and he's a star in high school. Is he more or less gregarious and likeable than Ewers? I have no clue to that level. It will be a huge recruiting gain for Texas if they land either guy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Klubnik has plenty of pull. He just won a title and he's a star in high school. Is he more or less gregarious and likeable than Ewers? I have no clue to that level. It will be a huge recruiting gain for Texas if they land either guy. 

you think the Murphy interest is real? And would he too create momentum for the top WRs in the state to want to sign here?

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Quinn's dad's recent twitter follows to add a little more fuel to the fire. Flood is right under Hawkins.

Also, I didn't realize Starkel was planning on playing at San Jose state. Pulls back even in the transfer race with his rival Tate.

Starkel already played a year at SJSU - they had their best season in modern memory and won the Mountain West.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Also, I didn't realize Starkel was planning on playing at San Jose state. Pulls back even in the transfer race with his rival Tate.

He started this year for the Trojans **Spartans and they went 7-1 and Starkel threw for 2100+ yards. 17 TD/7 INT. 

Assmydude is crushing Tate. 

Edited by golfclap
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Starkel already played a year at SJSU - they had their best season in modern memory and won the Mountain West.

3 minutes ago, golfclap said:

He started this year for the Trojans and they went 7-1 and Starkel threw for 2100+ yards. 17 TD/7 INT. 

Assmydude is crushing Tate. 

Yep, realized my fuckup right after I posted. Completely forgot about him after Arkansas and the Mountain West is a bit of a blind spot despite living on the West Coast. Good on assmydude I guess.

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

image.thumb.png.ae2467e25b81bb6273d2f47e0ed6dc97.png

Quinn's dad's recent twitter follows to add a little more fuel to the fire. Flood is right under Hawkins.

Aw sheeit isn't this how the tOSU flip drama began?

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Did you actually type that with a straight face? Or did you smirk in satisfaction, and then press Submit, and grab for your jizz jar because that’s some Daddy98 channeling shit right there. 

The Urban Meyer thread was one of the worst things to happen to this website because people unironically type this shit and think "fuck ya brothers BDE!!!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

DAMMIT. got my blue/gold Anderson Trojans/SJSU Spartans all crossed up. 

I blame scotch. 

Years ago my wife lived near some SJSU cheerleaders. You know it. You know the story. Now tell the whole wide world it's Spartan territory.

Edited by Bevo

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You post, including spelling and syntax, like a senile geezer in his 80's.

What in the fuck happened last summer around here? What did this fucking idiot do? A guy goes into the jungle for 6 months and comes back and all hell has broken loose - Sydney is posting personal pictures, CasualEncounter or whoever the fuck Coelenterate is has been transformed, Carl is a rep king, and people are predicting Tom Herman as coach of the year because UTEP. Fucking nuts.

The fucking pandemic, half of the power users that feed us info disappeared and football program with a deadman coaching  happened. For about 7 months this board might get two or three posts a day, so most of us wandered over to the football board or worse the DT or CR and spent our time rolling around with the pigs in there that where also starved of any sort of info with spring ball and summer camps canceled.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s the one in the guys avatar for fucks sake, where you’re a Kevin Hart 5’2 and the man bun. 

Listen, hillbilly, you can’t see a fucking thing in the avatar. I was hoping to see the post, so that I can then begin a long term plot of appropriate proportion to harm you, you baby giraffe-looking motherfucker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting