Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

54 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Honestly, as long as the guy didn't make it up, was just interested in what he reported.

Hey - if you don't mind - it was $25 for ... how long?

Oh I’m sure he saw something. He is the machinator of 247 but instead of great info and overall awesome presence it’s just awful opinions and the stench of an underground d&d tourney. He is truly awful and like I said, if I meet him..it’s on sight! 

ya i canceled my 247 because I couldn’t give less of a fuck about them, even enough to copy and paste to surly (only reason I subscribe to any of them) but their Black Friday deal was like $25 for the entire year so I talked myself into it for Surlys sake

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

That, sir? That’s the good shit.
Get out your flight trackers!

Take your dumb as fuck football board bullshit back to the low IQ cave from which it crept, goddamnit. Cleaning and Sanitizing this place has been difficult enough without you showing up like an excited puppy and pissing this stupidity everywhere.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Have a happy Hullaby Day y’all 

Spoiler

140424_web.jpg

When cornered, the Black-Footed Cat defends itself fiercely. Due to this habit and its courage, its is called miershooptier in parts of the South African Karoo (Afrikaans 'anthill tiger'). A San legend claims that a black-footed cat can kill a giraffe by piercing its jugular. This exaggeration is intended to emphasize its bravery and tenacity.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Machinator said:

At some point, posting every single crystal ball about a recruit has diminishing returns. We don't need McComas or some random out-of-state writer to tell us that Landon is coming here when any slapdick on this website probably figured that out a month ago.

Yeah I can give two shits about every little crystal ball. 

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Ha. I guess we know now. Wiltfong knows less than our peeps on this board with this staff at this point. 

I’ve heard it’s all clean and the dude has basically wanted to make sense of committing to Texas from the jump. NIL matters here, so if something develops on that which makes Texas look like pussies (Texas is leading on NIL development so I doubt this ), yeah, he’d be gone fast. 

As NIL workings unfold, there’s a shot that Stewart serves as a proto-reason for everyone considering Texas if they’re 5 stars. 

Hopefully the bean counters and pencil pushers are Texas are open to pushing the boundaries on this NIL stuff. But knowing us I feel like they’ll go the complete opposite and turtle in fear of the NCAA. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

27 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Have a happy Hullaby Day y’all 

Reveal hidden contents

140424_web.jpg

When cornered, the Black-Footed Cat defends itself fiercely. Due to this habit and its courage, its is called miershooptier in parts of the South African Karoo (Afrikaans 'anthill tiger'). A San legend claims that a black-footed cat can kill a giraffe by piercing its jugular. This exaggeration is intended to emphasize its bravery and tenacity.

What’s going on?

33 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Hopefully the bean counters and pencil pushers are Texas are open to pushing the boundaries on this NIL stuff. But knowing us I feel like they’ll go the complete opposite and turtle in fear of the NCAA. 

I get your hesitancy, but this isnt the case. Texas is absolutely looking to maximize NIL. We’re at the forefront and we absolutely are going to maximize this based on what we’ve heard. For once we seem ahead of the game and since it is legitimate we are going to maximize our leverage. 

if not fire everyone, but that doesn’t feel like the case. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I get your hesitancy, but this isnt the case. Texas is absolutely looking to maximize NIL. We’re at the forefront and we absolutely are going to maximize this based on what we’ve heard. For once we seem ahead of the game and since it is legitimate we are going to maximize our leverage. 

if not fire everyone, but that doesn’t feel lime the case. 

Refreshing to hear, thanks. Hopefully we continue to push like that this in all aspects and not fall behind like we did. 

6 minutes ago, Fud said:

Thought they changed the rule? Maybe they’re counting on Phaizon not knowing the difference 

The rule hasn’t changed yet, but could within a week.

https://footballscoop.com/news/ncaa-loosening-restrictions-on-iawp-rule/

Council members think the base rule, aimed at preventing schools from hiring people in a prospective student-athlete’s life in order to gain a recruiting advantage, has had the unintended consequence of preventing coaches and noncoaching staff members from career advancement at different schools. The change will be effective Feb. 24 if Division I Board of Directors members do not object.

Edited by Lonestar88
  • Hook 'Em 1

Take your dumb as fuck football board bullshit back to the low IQ cave from which it crept, goddamnit. Cleaning and Sanitizing this place has been difficult enough without you showing up like an excited puppy and pissing this stupidity everywhere.  

It was tongue in cheek, Carton. Apologies. I’ll go on about my preparations for the next sprint contest or whatever next time instead.
Happy Hullaby Day !
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

I got into a fight with Gabe on the court in high school. It got broken up quick thankfully for me. /csb

Where did you go to high school?  I think Gabe tried to pick a fight in every pickup game he played in at the Y.  One of the more unlikeable people I've ever met.

• Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting