Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah this cycle is going to be different but it would have been better if he had just stayed a soft-commit that was planning on taking visits or never committed in the first place so we didn't have to go through this Notes App de-commitment thing on every recruits twitter timeline. 

Fuck it, once we get a chance to play some real football it won't matter. 

I’m anxious to see how the staff handles adversity...It’s been smooth sailing since they’ve got here so I want to see how they handle a bad turn..

7 minutes ago, NoName said:

what ever happened to him, i think he ended up at Missouri Southern State? but can't find any stats there

https://www.instagram.com/mav_nation5/tagged/?hl=en

has to be the worst transfer decision i can remember when it comes to leaving Texas.

Texas  --> Trinity Valley CC --> Syracuse? --> Missouri Southern State

He was a pain in the ass for the coaching staff, and wasn't a lock to stay eligible due to poor grades had he stayed. Was talented though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Evan is great but not worried about it WR’s are a dime a dozen.. I’ll be concerned once we strike out on elite front 7 prospects.

We need the elite WRs who aren't a dime a dozen 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dijon Robinson said:

Yeah well, we were told that Valai was a terrible hire by Herman - certainly it was an even worse hire by Saban. No reason to be worried about it, I'm sure Valai will fall on his face eventually.

Buddy, he ain't there to be a good CBs coach.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Didn’t our coaches learn the finer “techniques” of recruiting during their stint in the SEC? 🤔

even bama loses recruits to other teams willing to pay more. theres a gentleman's agreement not to outbid once they accept but they have no such arrangement with texas

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Dijon Robinson said:

From everything we were told by insiders (both inside and outside this board) he wasn't here to be a good CBs coach either

Right. Texas at that point in time needed a good technical coach. Bama has the infrastructure to have those skills in-house along with Valai's recruiting.

35 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

I think I am being misunderstood. Obviously it’s a big loss but I’m just not going to panic over it yanno? There’s still great players available 🤘

Nope. I don't know. This sucks. No way to trivialize it. Stupid take was stupid and was called out for being stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Of all the folks to post this...Satya’d again

29 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This is the kind of day he lives for

Just now, Fletch said:

Does he wake up every morning and think “ahhhhh now how can I make myself miserable today?”

At a certain point I'd rather read satya's thesis about how the Eyes controversy will prevent us from ever having a top ten class again than read y'all bitching about his continued existence on this board. Nothing is stopping y'all from utilizing the mute function.

• Like 1

Oh wow I can put people on ignore!!! Damn I didn’t know that!!! Thanks for pointing that out! Or maybe satya can get a prescription for Prozac and Valium. What a miserable existence that dude must live. It’s gonna suck for him when Sark gets this shit rolling. Looking forward to preseason predictions saying something like “Texas is in for a good year! They return 19 starters from last years squad that went 12-2 and won the sugar bowl. The horns are ready to take that next step and enter the playoff conversion.” And him being all “ohhhh geez guys I hope the players aren’t reading the headlines! It might get to their head and too much success is bad for the kids!!!”

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting