Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Is Jaydon Blue an acceptable answer?

Hamilton gave a Blue update yesterday and that sounds unlikely

Jaydon Blue has some terrific feet. His feet, bend, balance and acceleration is just how you would draw it up.

Texas in pretty good spot. Childhood fav LSU is there. OU has done a really good job Recruiting him.

I may take Jaydon Blue over the 2021 RB's too. His feet, balance and acceleration are elite. His hands are elite at the position as well. He would be very scary in OU's offense.

Klein Cain staff believes he would have hit 10.5 had track season not got cancelled. At 195-200-pounds.

Blue is 200-202-pounds, and looks like he's low 190's

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Devon Campbell, Evan Stewart, and Chace Biddle are the 3 reportedly highest on Texas right now

What a punch in the dick it would be if it was Campbell

I'm sorry, does Punch in the Dick mean something different for you than it does for the rest of us? Do you have some Pulp Fiction Gimp tendencies or something? NowThis is that you?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Love Devon Campbell. It would be a punch in the dick to land an elite in '22 after whiffing on everyone in 2021. 

Yeah mean, you're still not making much sense. Norla? Or is this MarkStanco? Help us understand when landing elite players at any point can be considered a bad thing.

FWIW TFB now has something as well on their weekend post:

Good News Might be on the way
– Super K

Still waiting for some additional confirmation but I am beginning to hear of a real possibility of some excellent recruiting news.

Would be a high profile and unexpected pick-up.

I’ll let you know once I have additional confirmation one way or another. From what I gather it should go down quickly.

https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2020/08/open-post-weekend-august-14th-16th/

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2020/08/open-post-weekend-august-14th-16th/

This sounds like the exact verbiage from a couple of days ago.  That they later confirmed was "LJ putting Texas in front by a nose."  Could just be putting that in their weekend public post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

– Super K

Still waiting for some additional confirmation but I am beginning to hear of a real possibility of some excellent recruiting news.

I’ll let you know once I have additional confirmation one way or another. From what I gather it should go down quickly.

not this shit again.

Edited by tejas60
day drinking
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

5 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

– Super K

not this shit again.

Yeah this is the same exact post from Monday behind their paywall that is just now being made free, and I think one of them confirmed that it's about LJ

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Getafix said:

- Errybody drinking

- TFB bullshitting

- hornfromdallas dming

- Ricky getting punched in the Richard, and it's to his liking

- I am overwhelmed with foreboding

- and it's barely 9 in the morning

don't forget the thots and wap's

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

- Errybody drinking

- TFB bullshitting

- hornfromdallas dming

- Ricky getting punched in the Richard, and it's to his liking

- I am overwhelmed with foreboding

- and it's barely 9 in the morning

...it's the most wonderful time of the year!

• Like 1

If we get Quin Ewers.... I’m gonna start drinking ASAP and pack my bong and smoke a phat one.

This would be the biggest recruit since VY.  I’m hesitant to believe the rumors... you’d think there would have been some rumblings as he’s been trending tOSU and ou. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

If we get Quin Ewers.... I’m gonna start drinking ASAP and pack my bong and smoke a phat one.

This would be the biggest recruit since VY.  I’m hesitant to believe the rumors... you’d think there would have been some rumblings as he’s been trending tOSU and ou. 

Seriously. His twitter indicated strong tOSU lean a few days ago. This has probably been in process for awhile, but I wonder if the cancellation of the Big 10 season helped him make that decision. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I don't think this is accurate. Texas was already moving up when we got VY. I think the best comparison here would be Chris Simms, from a recruiting perspective, considering when he signed onto play for Mack. And that was seismic to the world of college football recruiting. VY obviously was a better recruit, but in terms of shockwaves it was nothing like Simms. 

• Hook 'Em 7

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting