Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Gerry

Hide contents

Inside Texas has learned that Summer Creek OT Kelvin Banks is finalizing a trip to Austin for this weekend. He will either go to Austin tonight, or Saturday morning and spend the day with the staff and prospects on campus.

Banks will also make his official visit to Texas June 18-20.

The 6-foot-5, 300-pounder made an OV to LSU last weekend, Oregon mid-week, has Oklahoma State June 16-17 and Texas A&M June 25-27.

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Gerry

Reveal hidden contents

Inside Texas has learned that Summer Creek OT Kelvin Banks is finalizing a trip to Austin for this weekend. He will either go to Austin tonight, or Saturday morning and spend the day with the staff and prospects on campus.

Banks will also make his official visit to Texas June 18-20.

The 6-foot-5, 300-pounder made an OV to LSU last weekend, Oregon mid-week, has Oklahoma State June 16-17 and Texas A&M June 25-27.

Looks like our policy regarding public or silent commits visiting is that they better get back to ATX right after. I like it.

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

We gotta dump those gummi bears. Get the heb brand gummi worms. Far superior. Fucking details man. 

Absolutely a fact. The hill country fare gummy worms and bears are superior. Source: my kids are potty training

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Wasn't really a joke.  It's what it looks like.  With the barrels and bright orange signage. Sydney said it looked like a prop for Catalina wine mixer, he's wrong.  It's not like that at all.

Right. People have been making Nashville/bachelorette party jokes for like the last 10 days. 

Man we're REALLY running with the all gas no brakes thing. It's like when Mack showed up and said "hey, maybe show up on time and wear orange?" and suddenly that was everywhere. 

"Welcome to all gas no brakes stadium, where your all gas no brakes Texas Longhorns are taking on some team with no gas and a lot of brakes. Your all gas no breaks horns are coached by Mr. all gas no brakes himself, Steve Sarkallgasnobrakesisian."

42 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Wasn't really a joke.  It's what it looks like.  With the barrels and bright orange signage. Sydney said it looked like a prop for Catalina wine mixer, he's wrong.  It's not like that at all.

Excuse me sir, I specifically said the BACK ROOM at the Catalina Wine Mixer. You don't think a storage closet at the FCWM has barrels of wine? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Excuse me sir, I specifically said the BACK ROOM at the Catalina Wine Mixer. You don't think a storage closet at the FCWM has barrels of wine? 

IDK which damn mixer you go to, but I assure you, the ones I go to do not have barrels of wine.  The barrels and bright gaudy sign is all Nashville.  Those look like whiskey barrels.

Ok, have seen a couple of wineries that use barrels as tables, but usually with some sort of accutrement on top.

Motherfucker. Some of the most boring shit that gets mentioned on this thread and threads like it are the comments about the decorations for photos and the poses in the photos. Fucking whining about edits is also boring, insipid shit. There is a ton of other shit to discuss or analyze and yet you fucking screwballs continue to come back to the same, weak shit to go back and forth on. Fuck.

Fucking fatkid with the cheese derails and then the collective with weak and shitty dad jokes are superior to this shit.

• Hook 'Em 7

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Motherfucker. Some of the most boring shit that gets mentioned on this thread and threads like it are the comments about the decorations for photos and the poses in the photos. Fucking whining about edits is also boring, insipid shit. There is a ton of other shit to discuss or analyze and yet you fucking screwballs continue to come back to the same, weak shit to go back and forth on. Fuck.

Fucking fatkid with the cheese derails and then the collective with weak and shitty dad jokes are superior to this shit.

Nothing is worse than the cheese. Also, @texifornia and his unhealthy, borderline sexual obsession with Hayes Fawcett edits will not be pleased with the bolded above. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Nothing is worse than the cheese. Also, @texifornia and his unhealthy, borderline sexual obsession with Hayes Fawcett edits will not be pleased with the bolded above. 

No shit. He’s obsessed. NTTIAWWT, but given his posting proclivities, I assume he’s a masculine gay creative director for a global ad agency. Middle child, single, patrician, overeducated, from a southern blue blood family. Shit better be right visually, or by Gawd, he’s going to have to fucking make it so. 

• Haha 5

Roach

Spoiler

Friday - 2:55 PM- Just spoke to a source near Hero Kanu. The German-born defensive tackle was slated to be in Austin tomorrow along with a group of international guys who have been making the camp tour. They haven’t made a final decision yet but it sounds like they may opt for Oklahoma instead. A source near that group expressed that they wanted to go somewhere with media so their other players could gain exposure and Texas doesn’t allow media into camps. They are also expected to hit TCU and Baylor while in state.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

No shit. He’s obsessed. NTTIAWWT, but given his posting proclivities, I assume he’s a masculine gay creative director for a global ad agency. Middle child, single, patrician, overeducated, from a southern blue blood family. Shit better be right visually, or by Gawd, he’s going to have to fucking make it so. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

My only takeaway from this post is CTJ misses @Katfid54 and his cheese puns. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Suchomel on Banks 

4:55 Update, Banks did not make it to Austin today per a source close to him.

Trying to find out if they may be able to make it in tomorrow.

5 pm update - Per a family member, it doesn’t look like they’ll be making it this weekend after all barring a change. Banks and his family are probably going to have to wait until next weekend’s official visit.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting