Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, MoJames said:

Holy shit guys, we have fucked this up ourselves over the past 48 hours. We need to get our heads out of our asses and do our jobs.

4aac662079bb3919673e4d36144bade4.gif

I appreciate your focusness

The heaviest cat of all was Himmy, owned by Thomas Vyse (Australia), who weighed 21.3kg (46lb 15 ½ oz) when it died on 12th March 1986 at the age of 10 years 4 months.

Himmy – who had to be transported in a wheelbarrow – was thankfully unchallenged until 1998, when Guinness World Record editors and record managers decided to discontinue the category to deter people from over-feeding their pets just to appear in the book. Today, we still monitor animal weight and size by breed – such as the largest breed of horse – but not individual specimens.

mqdefault.jpg

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2017/8/international-cat-day-a-timeline-of-the-worlds-most-fascinating-feline-record-b-485212

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

First, let me reiterate that you’re all a bunch of fucking pussies. 

But since a fair chunk of you aren’t football board stupid, allow me to soothe your melt with the usual trite bullshit equivocation. 

“he’s a high 3 star, they grow on trees”

”next man up.”

”we only want guys who want to be horns”

plus everything said about Brooks yesterday for good measure. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fud said:

Oregon 247 poster

"Yeah over on scoopduck it’s sounding like we’re getting Cam."

Scoopduck. 

I would have gone with DuckScoop personally, real missed opportunity. It makes more sense and there are some real photoshop opportunities: 

Buy Duck Soup - Microsoft Store

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting