Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Just because you never had to do it, doesn't mean you haven't done it. 

jealousy is a bad look, dude. just because you aren’t nearly as informed as I am about coaching searches doesn’t mean you need to resort to personal attacks. 

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Every single time you defend the coaches. So predictable. For all of the complaints you have about people blaming coaches, you are the polar opposite, always blaming someone else, and it’s because of people like you that Sark and Beard have to pull our major sports programs out of the ditch. 

Wrong. I see lots of things that I don't like that I see that coaches are doing. I just don't come running here like most posters to whine about it. The larger point is just because a kid goes elsewhere, its not always on the coaches. I am sure that sometimes they do screw up but not every time like most posters believe.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh shit it's UCLA #8clap #AsianGirlsEverywhere

Soso Jamabo and Ryan Newsome are good reminders a lot of these kids aren’t worth the handwringing, worry... and attention. But it’s what we do. 

So, what’s up with that two star punter in Dipshitsville? Has he dropped a Top 5 yet?

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Soso Jamabo and Ryan Newsome are good reminders a lot of these kids aren’t worth the handwringing, worry... and attention. But it’s what we do. 

So, what’s up with that two star punter in Dipshitsville? Has he dropped a Top 5 yet?

Another one was Russell shepherd 

Perroni, on Banks.

Spoiler

He and his family have talked about it a bit but a final decision has not been made just yet. They are sitting down here again in a bit and talking again and he wants to have a decision made before the end of the night.

The plan is to meet with his family and then also talk to both coaching staffs at A&M and Oregon one final time. He has been in contact with the other schools recruiting him as well but these final calls will focus on the Aggies and the Ducks. They will talk about everything, including plans for how they will use him, life during college, life after college, etc.

So, as of now, still no decision. While I expect there to be one by later this evening, I don't know when that will be. And there's also the chance that he ends up wanting to sleep on it.

I know some of you are refreshing madly, though, so wanted to give y'all the latest. And yes, I have been told again that is is A&M and Oregon that are the two contenders.

EDIT: Still not 100% done but I am starting to feel better about my A&M prediction. I should have an even better feeling one way or the other by later tonight or in the morning at the latest, though.

image.thumb.png.25e1e36fac48a875ac1efbe508523d8a.png

10462716.jpeg

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Perroni, on Banks.

Reveal hidden contents

He and his family have talked about it a bit but a final decision has not been made just yet. They are sitting down here again in a bit and talking again and he wants to have a decision made before the end of the night.

The plan is to meet with his family and then also talk to both coaching staffs at A&M and Oregon one final time. He has been in contact with the other schools recruiting him as well but these final calls will focus on the Aggies and the Ducks. They will talk about everything, including plans for how they will use him, life during college, life after college, etc.

So, as of now, still no decision. While I expect there to be one by later this evening, I don't know when that will be. And there's also the chance that he ends up wanting to sleep on it.

I know some of you are refreshing madly, though, so wanted to give y'all the latest. And yes, I have been told again that is is A&M and Oregon that are the two contenders.

EDIT: Still not 100% done but I am starting to feel better about my A&M prediction. I should have an even better feeling one way or the other by later tonight or in the morning at the latest, though.

10462716.jpeg

feels bad man. we were told we were #1 and now we are riding third to A&M and Oregon??? Has IT said anything as of late?

13 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Perroni, on Banks.

Reveal hidden contents

10462716.jpeg

Would be a positive datapoint if our staff also gets one of these late night, last minute calls. Anyone seen anything from the 9.95ers about this? Saw something that Sark talked to him yesterday.

2 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

We told the kid "no thanks" so I am not surprised he took a shit on us, especially if his dad is a horn fan. Kid will probably carry that chip on his shoulder throughout his college career. I sure hope the coaching staff learned some hard lessons because they definitely have egg on their face at this point. 

I’m not trying to snark, just honestly feel like I’m missing something. When the 9.95 people seem to have been wrong about everything so far, why do we believe the story about Sexton being told “no thanks”?

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Perroni, on Banks.

Hide contents

10462716.jpeg

Fuck Oregon and aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I can't get with the notion Bank moved up his commitment date and hasn't made a decision yet. Why rush or add pressure unnecessarily? I'd bet he already knows.

I look at it like this, girl sets target of, "I want to get married before I'm 25", with no idea who it will be. Some time later, the same girl posts on Facebook, "Hey everybody, I'm getting married on July 4th!" I'm 100% certain she knows the name of the person she's getting married to. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting