Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Tenaha has a murderer's row of West Sabine (Pineland), Colmesneil, Honey Grove etc.  I saw Colmesneil play last year and they got beat by a home school team from Tomball.  If Eoghan Kelly, the Mater Dei kid commits, losing Patton won't be so bad.  Mater Dei is rated MaxPreps #1 high school team in the country.  Big time difference in competition level.    

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Tenaha has a murderer's row of West Sabine (Pineland), Colmesneil, Honey Grove etc.  I saw Colmesneil play last year and they got beat by a home school team from Tomball.  If Eoghan Kelly, the Mater Dei kid commits, losing Patton won't be so bad.  Mater Dei is rated MaxPreps #1 high school in the country.  Big time difference in competition level.    

I did notice earlier that Tenaha played in 2A level of competition.

56 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Have an opportunity to get a degree from Texas or Michigan and choose Baylor. Oof that's one that will be a lifelong regret.

We're now the highest rated school in the Big 12 academically. Suck it Tech. 

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

Is this guy's brain broken? You have offers from Michigan and Texas who is going to the SEC and the Big XII is definitely gone and he chooses Baylor? Is he religious? 

Well Jordan Hudson picked SMU over TX and OU so who the f knows what's going through a kid's head.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

Is this guy's brain broken? You have offers from Michigan and Texas who is going to the SEC and the Big XII is definitely gone and he chooses Baylor? Is he religious? 

You can go to church in Austin and Ann Arbor just as easily as Waco. You just have to go more than a block to find one. 

On 7/30/2021 at 2:04 PM, satyanash said:

After catching up on a week's worth of posts, I must say this attempt at pumping sunshine aged pretty poorly. SIAP

(Bobby Burton) Friday: Over-under and recruiting

After catching up on a weekends worth of posts, I must say this attempt at an aged poorly post aged poorly.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I think I found the worst decision I've ever seen. This dude picked Liberty over Northwestern, Georgia Tech, Virginia, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. 

Who was advising this kid? Hopefully for his sake none of these offers were committable. 

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Marquise-Brunson-118903/RecruitInterests/

• Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting