Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

The latest podcast is amazing. Brought tears to my eyes to hear the dreams of @immamacand @RGBIIIbeing realized, and what that means to the UT Football program going forward. Those of you who were waiting until you see if this $10k Burnt Ends thing was real...y'all need to get on board the train. The rest of you who say they don't have even 10 bucks a month to give should fuck right off. 

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The latest podcast is amazing. Brought tears to my eyes to hear the dreams of @immamacand @RGBIIIbeing realized, and what that means to the UT Football program going forward. Those of you who were waiting until you see if this $10k Burnt Ends thing was real...y'all need to get on board the train. The rest of you who say they don't have even 10 bucks a month to give should fuck right off. 

what about those of us advised to not get involved with multiple NIL schemes, can we cheer y'all on while doing a thing over in another place?

because what's better than 1 group of degenerates doing this is a bunch of groups of degenerates.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Anthony Jones hudl highlights from first two games.  Mostly TE highlights.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14227225/612c0fb5b3c97a08088e6630

tryna get that surly money

edit: Do they also have a fake pat where the design involves throwing it over the QB's head?? lol - wtf was happening at end of that video?

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

Who said Jones had bricks for hands? Dude caught like five touchdowns in those highlights.

The "bricks for hands" description was for Arlis Boardingham, IIRC. 

It might be worthwhile to have Jones be a TE on the 40 if DL recruiting continues its upward trajectory.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Anthony Jones hudl highlights from first two games.  Mostly TE highlights.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14227225/612c0fb5b3c97a08088e6630

Holy shit the multiple high snap at the goal line is incredible. Almost like they’re doing it on purpose. Might wanna find a new center there…

29 minutes ago, maninblack said:

If I was Sark I'd being calling him and FUD the shit out of that butter toothed idiot

FUD’ing the shit out of Mack the week he lost his brother to cancer would play out perfectly …  for Mack. 

even Patterson would avoid that minefield. 

56 minutes ago, maninblack said:

If I was Sark I'd being calling him and FUD the shit out of that butter toothed idiot

11 minutes ago, golfclap said:

FUD’ing the shit out of Mack the week he lost his brother to cancer would play out perfectly …  for Mack. 

even Patterson would avoid that minefield. 

Y'all leave @Fud out of this. He's a good poster!

• Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting