Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

BBQ 101- Can't BBQ without beef.

Please allow me an avenue to NIL, at least twenty bucks a month, plus merch, to offensive lineman. We seem to be stuck in a Groundhog Day of perpetual t-bagging until we do something. It's obvious we are going nowhere fast without them regardless of who the coach is. If you want to keep Texas as an also ran all you have to do is collectively buy all of our targeted lineman. (I'm looking at you Oregon, Aggy, OU and Alabama)

For the sweet love of God and Willie Nelson, load money in Conan's boxes and deliver The Savage. I joined to legally drop bags/Pizza boxes and I bet I'm not alone. 

Make an add on option to the burnt ends. "Burnt Ends Savages", or whatever. A tag for those of us willing to put additional money where our mouth is. Just a thought as I sit here hoping we beat fucking Rice. 

17 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

BBQ 101- Can't BBQ without beef.

Please allow me an avenue to NIL, at least twenty bucks a month, plus merch, to offensive lineman. We seem to be stuck in a Groundhog Day of perpetual t-bagging until we do something. It's obvious we are going nowhere fast without them regardless of who the coach is. If you want to keep Texas as an also ran all you have to do is collectively buy all of our targeted lineman. (I'm looking at you Oregon, Aggy, OU and Alabama)

For the sweet love of God and Willie Nelson, load money in Conan's boxes and deliver The Savage. I joined to legally drop bags/Pizza boxes and I bet I'm not alone. 

Make an add on option to the burnt ends. "Burnt Ends Savages", or whatever. A tag for those of us willing to put additional money where our mouth is. Just a thought as I sit here hoping we beat fucking Rice. 

It’s coming soon and probably OL

• Hook 'Em 7

TE Jaleel Skinner
6-foot-5, 210 pounds
Greer, South Carolina
ESPN 300 rank: 64

Top choices: Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Miami, Texas

Skinner is the top-rated tight end in this class and a top-100 recruit. He released his top five after taking visits to some of his top schools in June. He went to Miami, Alabama and Texas, among a few others, then took his official visit to Florida State in the beginning of September.

Skinner will still take visits to Florida this weekend, Texas on Sept. 25 and Clemson on Oct. 2. He's going to announce his commitment on Oct. 9, so this one might be a little more difficult to predict. The Longhorns are making a push, but this could change over the next few weeks.

The pick: Texas

3 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Good news: Evan Stewart is watching this UF beatdown

Bad News: Evan Stewart is watching this Bama beatdown

That's my analysis for the day. $9.95

edit: Jaleel too

Update: that game was probably no bueno for us with Stewart. But if Jaleel goes to FSU after today, he crazy.

the reason evan stewart is infatuated with uf is because they have a dedicated tik tok influencer house with other popular tiktokers..... he could walk right in & be in a house with tiktokers who have triple the millions of followers he has..... texas is also once again lagging behind in this area.......

u old heads wot know anyone in this pic from the house but evan will.......

Spoiler

spacer.png

aggy also has a viral tiktok hype house on campus  for reference on how far texas is behid with tiktok

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 48

1 minute ago, 2813308004 said:

the reason evan stewart is infatuated with uf is because they have a dedicated tik tok influencer house with other popular tiktokers..... he could walk right in & be in a house with tiktokers who have triple the millions of followers he has..... texas is also once again lagging behind in this area.......

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

aggy also has a viral tiktok hype house on campus  for reference on how far texas is behid with tiktok

Hi and bye Carl

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2813308004 said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

I usually just peruse the recruiting board on occasion and rarely post but made sure to stop by to neg you and tell you how fucking stupid you are. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

58 minutes ago, 2813308004 said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Viral.tik.tok.hype.house.whoop. 

1 hour ago, 2813308004 said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Next time make it less obvious with the Mike Jones reference. Glad your cousin is finally contributing this season, but fuck you.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, 2813308004 said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay. But this is the gayest post in surly

I wonder if Brenen Thompson committed? He brought pretty much his whole family(mom/grandpa/uncle), we were his last official visit. He also brought an uncle and his trainer. Per Gerry he had a meeting with the Texas track and field coaches as well. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I wonder if Brenen Thompson committed? He brought pretty much his whole family(mom/grandpa/uncle), we were his last official visit. He also brought an uncle and his trainer. Per Gerry he had a meeting with the Texas track and field coaches as well. 

Maybe they dropped the 30k ask?

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting