Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

IT

Spoiler

As expected, when you put 70 on the scoreboard, it catches the attention of recruits on hand at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium.

DENVER DOES DA HORNS

The five-star cornerback slept in after last night’s victory and showed up to DKR late. He missed the Josh Thompson pick-six but heard all about it. The late arrival kept him in town later than he originally intended, which included some quality one-on-one time with Steve Sarkisian and other coaches.

Harris’ highlights of the day was seeing the dedication to upgrading facilities as well as the offensive outburst. He was not expecting that sort of offense.

While this recruitment was on high alert for a possible resolution, Harris says it may take some time to play out. He may end up being a December announcement. That’s not really a surprise, nor is it a bad thing.

Texas couldn’t be more in the thick of this one. Alabama is there and IT is also keeping an eye on LSU, though we feel it’s more of a two horse race. LSU is hanging around the rim, though.

TE Tripp Riordan, Wakeland (Frisco, TX) - 2023:

“The new facilities were amazing, as well as coming out the tunnel and watching UT warmup for their gamewas cool.”

OL Connor Stroh, Wakeland (Frisco, TX) - 2023:

“Fun atmosphere, great new facilities, loyal fans and the coaches were very available to the recruits,” said Stroh. “And 70 points!!”

OT Qua Davis, Lewisville (Lewisville, TX) - 2023:

“Loved it,” Davis said. “The environment was crazy and them fans are so amazing, plus Texas is a great team especially up front with the o-line.”

EDGE Derrick Brown, Texas High (Texarkana, TX) - (TEXAS) 2022:

“I loved the way they looked,” Brown said. “Everybody making plays and flying to the ball. Plus, getting the offense off the field. You love to see it.”

LB Derion Guilette, Marlin (Marlin, TX) - 2023:

“It was good. I got to see all the new stuff they built. It was also a great game to watch!”

CB Cory Huff, Nimitz (Aldine, TX) - 2023:

“(Texas) looked tough, definitely something I would want to be apart of.”

S BJ Allen, Aledo (Aledo, TX) (TEXAS) - 2022:

“The defense looked good in the first half 2nd half gave up some big plays but I'm confident in Coach P.K. and the staff they'll adjust offense was on fire. I can't see why you wouldn't want to play in this offense.

December can't get here fast enough this 22 class is going be nice with what Texas already has.”

S Tracy Revels, Liberty Eylau (2023):

“It was a great feeling,” Revels said about his day in Austin. “I love the defense and the intensity throughout the game. (UT) looks like a great coaching staff and great fans around the environment.”

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

This is the type of game that lets us change the subtitle of this thread to something less fucked. 

Give me something clever and inspired, and I’m all about it. I’ve been thinking about one for a week and nothing right now has me excited. 

Happy for the game though. TCU tells us a whole lot. Forget SMU. This will be a fat patty jihad game. Which Texas is showing up? 

• Hook 'Em 7

On 9/24/2021 at 12:55 PM, Nifty Horns said:

Potentially. Overhead is low (we're not taking a cut currently) so the only driver for outside funding would be to accelerate the addition of players (i.e. to cover their signing bonuses). I do have one source for that but I'm open to talking about other options. 

I had been thinking about doing this. Happy to share more details and it would be great to have another place to get feedback on designs and stuff. We have a discord for that currently but it's my understanding that some people have lives away from their computers. 

I don't have 100 posts so I can't access the NIL talk forum. @immamac could you hook me up?

The contract can't extend beyond their participation in the program. So for us, when a guy leaves the program, we stop producing new NFTs of them, using them for marketing, and pay out any unpaid royalties. Peer-to-peer sales continue, but the contract is terminated. It would get unruly keeping up royalty payments for thousands of guys after a couple years anyways, but I do have some ideas for alternatives. That's something for the other thread. 

You need any help on graphics and animation?

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Give me something clever and inspired, and I’m all about it. I’ve been thinking about one for a week and nothing right now has me excited. 

Happy for the game though. TCU tells us a whole lot. Forget SMU. This will be a fat patty jihad game. Which Texas is showing up? 

Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 -- "Beware Fat Patty's Jihad Game"

We need to take this act from the last two weeks on the road.  Fuck Fat Pat.

• Hook 'Em 1

"I ain't heard no fat lady!"

will-smith-3-1427201170.gif?quality=.8&h

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting