Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

22 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Darrius Terrell thinks Allen flips to Bama if they offer his younger bro

Tell him thanks for helping UT recruiting and that you are glad that he was able to see the field more at North Texas.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Atticus said:

Evan Stewart rocking the Florida wristbands is... not ideal

I noticed a few of the recruits wearing multiple wristbands.  Almost like they are wearing them as medals to show everyone who they have had OVs with.  It looks like he has more than just one on.   

Next we will have 9.95ers analyzing the order these kids wear those wristbands.

Tell him thanks for helping UT recruiting and that you are glad that he was able to see the field more at North Texas.

I think he gave an honest outlook on a potential scenario…hence Texas made a quick offer to a 2024 kid once they both visited Tuscaloosa. It’s definitely a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, hadtoaddresssometingisaw said:

I think he gave an honest outlook on a potential scenario…hence Texas made a quick offer to a 2024 kid once they both visited Tuscaloosa. It’s definitely a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only one solution:  offer the 12-year old brother. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

IT

Spoiler

OL Devon Campbell, Arlington Bowie (Arlington, TX) - 2022:

We've mentioned over the last few months that Campbell's schedule could bring him back to Austin before the end of June. Last night, we are hearing that's a possibility for June 25th-27th.

The 6-foot-4, 300-pound mauler of men has seen UT on a handful occasions during his recruiting process, and he even told IT he wants to return to Austin this fall for a football game.

I'm also hearing good visit buzz from the Kelvin Banks camp. These two are the must-get offensive linemen in-state for 2022 and Texas is treating them accordingly.

Gerry on Anderson

Spoiler

Bryce Anderson has finished his official visit to Alabama.

Nick Saban told Bryce the Crimson Tide wanted him at safety and star. In the meeting with Saban, he told Bryce he had a spot for him if he committed right then.

Bryce told Saban he is visiting Texas before he makes a decision. That will be next Saturday afternoon through Sunday.

IT remains the same, Anderson will ultimately decide between Texas and Texas A&M.

• Hook 'Em 7

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

Gerry on Anderson

Reveal hidden contents

Bryce Anderson has finished his official visit to Alabama.

Nick Saban told Bryce the Crimson Tide wanted him at safety and star. In the meeting with Saban, he told Bryce he had a spot for him if he committed right then.

Bryce told Saban he is visiting Texas before he makes a decision. That will be next Saturday afternoon through Sunday.

IT remains the same, Anderson will ultimately decide between Texas and Texas A&M.

If true, and that's a significant if, turning down a hard sell from Nick Saban has to make you feel good about Texas closing.

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting