Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

I am not a a fan of processing Lewis only to give that scholarship to Red. Lewis committed early and stuck with you. That’s a bad look. Harbaugh got grilled for it a few years ago and if this goes National Texas will deserve some criticism. Scholarship numbers are tricky because we are bringing in a kicker and Cade Brewer on fcb podcast said yesterday that Cameron Dicker is likely to return. Not sure the staff expected that.

• Hook 'Em 6

Murphy’s Twitter still refers to himself as a Texas commit and he posted 17 hours ago about his HS and winning the championship. He’s also dealing with a lower leg injury, so perhaps he’s busy getting that attended to. Sark and Milwee just visited a week ago, so he’s getting top level attention from us after being all in since announcing his commitment. I think he sticks, learns from Sark and sees what happens.

• Hook 'Em 4

58 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

In consecutive years, Sark has had a WR win the Heisman followed by another win the Freshman All American honors (with herpa derpa QB and OLs), yet Stewart finds Demond Demas' stats more appealing. 🤣🤣🤣

I think it’s quite obvious at this point that he’s not interested in stats. He’s getting bags and will be worshiped by those sheep ball lickers. He’s all about attention. If he recommits, great. If not, ehhh. So be it. I’ll take X Worthy all day over Stewart. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

Murphy’s Twitter still refers to himself as a Texas commit and he posted 17 hours ago about his HS and winning the championship. He’s also dealing with a lower leg injury, so perhaps he’s busy getting that attended to. Sark and Milwee just visited a week ago, so he’s getting top level attention from us after being all in since announcing his commitment. I think he sticks, learns from Sark and sees what happens.

Yeah that visit was after Ewers entered the portal if I’m not mistaken. Hard to believe they didn’t discuss it. Ketch reporting Ewers getting first round money probably doesn’t help his perception though.

4 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

I am not a a fan of processing Lewis only to give that scholarship to Red. Lewis committed early and stuck with you. That’s a bad look. Harbaugh got grilled for it a few years ago and if this goes National Texas will deserve some criticism. Scholarship numbers are tricky because we are bringing in a kicker and Cade Brewer on fcb podcast said yesterday that Cameron Dicker is likely to return. Not sure the staff expected that.

Same, plus the kid seems to be a talented athlete. 
it’d suck for us to do this to him and then end up with no one 

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Did you shit on his house?

I love that movie, one of those 80’s films that wasn’t afraid to get a little dirtier than expected (Ronald fucking the brunette in the bathroom at the party). The cute lead died several years ago, seems like her life took some shitty turns. And Dempsey had a nice run. 

But Courtney Fucking Gains is my top ginger weirdo from that era. 

Malachai

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

They are using a 3 year average based upon the funny aggy math regarding their stadium improvements donations listed as revenue...

If you look at the methodology and where those #s are coming from it is easy to realize it is garbage.

Randolph Duke sock confirmed

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

Maalik or Malik?

Because it's kind of a big difference here and Malik (Agbo) going silent to a bunch of $9.95'ers makes a whole lot more sense.

They all seem the same to me. /katfid

In all seriousness, why are the 9'95'ers harassing Maalik now ... so that they could ask how he feels about the Ewers commitment? If I were him, I would not return calls/messages either. 

• Like 1

Just now, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

When they were first hired we all crowned them and got excited about their recruiting prowess😂😂

Sark, Banks, Davis and Flood for sure. Basically all the guys that have been involved with Bama. The others on staff not at all and it's pretty much played out that way. Even with Flood it's been a total confluence of circumstances that allowed for this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

When they were first hired we all crowned them and got excited about their recruiting prowess😂😂

Who the fuck is "we" here, dude. I was excited exactly for Bo Davis, Jeff Banks, and maybe Flood and what I thought Sark could do with QBs. 

Don't speak for all of us. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

23 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Harbaugh survived a few fluff articles and his roster construction has him in the playoff. It’s heart breaking for Lewis, but Sark has to maximize every single one of his 85 spots if he wants to win 

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

"We all" didn't do anything.

You may not realize that many of us were very skeptical (or extremely disappointed) from day one, and saw our worst nightmares unfold on the field beginning with the Arkansas game. We knew this group had the potential to recruit well, but shitting all over yourself on the field is both inexcusable and inexplicable. That can carry over into recruiting. I am glad it doesn't seem to have hurt us too badly, but I won't crown anyone until the results play out on the field. There are many just like me.

• Hook 'Em 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting