Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

IT visitors list

RB Jadarian Price, Denison (Denison, TX): The 5-foot-11, 185-pounder has put together a nice sophomore campaign after his 1,400+ yard, 16-TD freshman debut. Texas, Ohio State, USC, TCU, and Oklahoma State have all offered potentially the top tailback in-state for 2022. If you see him at the State Fair, wish him a HBD.

TE Trent McGaughey, Shadow Creek (Alvin, TX): The 6-foot-3, 215-pounder has the look of a natural, modern tight end. Lot of offers for a lot of upside.

CB Landon Hullaby, Mansfield Timberview (Arlington, TX): The little brother of 2020 pledge Jaden Hullaby, the youngster is a prospect in his own right. Maybe better than big bro. Nebraska, Arkansas, Georgia Tech, and Baylor have offered the budding sophomore.

CB Eric Hemphill, Brenham (Brenham, TX): The youngster has the upside you want at corner, great attitude, and an Illinois State offer. He'll have many more and UT already likes him. Kid can run.

Roach / 247 - on a couple of 2022 prospects.

Spoiler

QB Quinn Ewers, Southlake Carroll – When Texas offered Ewers a few weeks ago, I mentioned that the Longhorns had a lot of early advantages. Ewers has a lot of Texas fans around him, and Southlake is generally a pro-Texas area. Texas A&M is in the picture because of their early offer, but I think Texas has the inside track early.

RB Jadarian Price, Denison – Price was a fantastic early evaluation by the Texas staff who got on him extremely early. Price has been to Austin several times over the summer and fall, and he was also in the Cotton Bowl last Saturday. Sources in Denison tell me that the Longhorns sit in a very strong position for the state’s No. 1 ranked player in 2022, and I’ve been close to entering an early pick on a few occasions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Didn’t even realize EJ was also at the game today. Unfollowed him awhile ago. Ewers put up some numbers today in a playoff loss to a more physical Duncanville.

"Michigan target" - I hope he's enjoying his sojourn back in the land of sun and skinny girls.

3 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Saw this kid play several times this year. He will be a beast by the time he is a SR. If he continues to develop he could be as good good as the Jockel  kid from Arlington High. Seems to be more of a guard as this point but as a soph was very very good.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting