Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

46 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

And you don't have to take my word for it. Here's his Hudl and some Youtube videos on him. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11408015/5d880b0dda516a0ea8066bcb

Here's some highlights of him as a sophomore going up against some of the best defenses in the state:

9 minutes of highlights against Duncanville:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11408015/5e15f9147bd37e0d60fc80fb

DeSoto:

Guyer:

I know fuck all about evaluating film but this dude has one of the best throwing motions ive seen from a HS QB. Calm as shit in the pocket too....unbelievable!

1 minute ago, TexasFan21 said:

He has to be trolling. Potentially the biggest Texas recruiting news and he’s setting up for a birthday party? FOH

Nah its the easiest way to say you knew the entire time. Hes furiously writing a commitment article right now and then can point to it and said "I had this written weeks ago", I mean how could he be writing now...he is elbow deep in a Cookie Monster piñata

6 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

Why do OU fans even care about QB recruiting? Guess what, it's not going to matter. Sign some defensive studs and fire Bennie Wiley

you shut your whore mouth. 

right. fucking. now. Bennie Wylie is the perfect S&C coach for Lincoln Riley. Absolutely perfect. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting