Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

27 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

So these brothers are in 9th Grade?

I guess that you have to get in early if they're out of state.

#1stPage

I JUST LOOKED THEM UP... They're basketball players, not football players.

Hah! Shows ya how much I'm paying attention to the '22s at this point.

• 3 months later...

It's obviously very early, but here are some players in Texas who made the MaxPreps Freshman All-American Team.

First Team

Isaiah Broadway, RB, Hebron   https://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Broadway-46056651/

Second Team

Kameron Dewberry, OT, Atascosita   https://247sports.com/Player/Kam-Dewberry-46056698/

Walker Polk, ILB, Coppell   https://247sports.com/Player/Walker-Polk-46058064/  

Cristian Driver, S, Argyle Liberty Christian   https://247sports.com/Player/Cristian-Driver-46076802/

TFB: https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2019/02/open-post-weekend-february-1st-3rd/

2022 QB Quinn Ewers – (Southlake, Texas)

Being a 2022 grad, it’s safe to store this name away for the time being, but when it comes back around, it will be a big one.

Ewers has picked up offers from Michigan and Arkansas this week alone, after being offered by Ohio State in June.

Though he did not get a chance to speak with Herman, Ewers said he expects to camp with the Longhorns this summer and I fully expect there to be big interest from the Longhorns.

IT on the two visitors:

QB Quinn Ewers, Carroll (Southlake, TX): The rising prospect under Riley Dodge has a big arm. Coach Herman recently saw him and he's got his eye on this budding sophomore-to-be. Already holds Michigan and Ohio State offers.

DT Jaydon Wannstedt, Lutheran of St. Charles County (St. Peters, MO): No mustache, disappointingly.

TFB on Wannstedt: https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2019/02/open-post-weekend-february-15th-17th/

*** 2022 DT  Jaydon Wannstedt (Lutheran Of St Charles – St. Louis, MO) – Another St. Louis boy headed on down to Austin. When you are 6’2″ 285-pounds and can squat 600 pounds as a freshmen, schools like Texas will open their doors.

Just now, texifornia said:

Traditionally there aren't cute names for the Texas recruiting threads, but @closetojumping just haaaaad to be special

coachkiss started the 2022 thread about UT and sister fucking or some shit. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued from entitled posters who weren’t going to do anything to fix it, but were going to bawl all over the thread. So I created this one. And the fact that you dickheads are upset about it makes it funny. 

Paraphrasing John Mackovic here, you guys certainly lived with “Strangers with Candi” and “The only tail getting busted is Candi’s” from me, so now you can live with “The Hermancipation is Nigh”. Or start a boring one. We’ve got years. I don’t give a fuck if you feel the need. 

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

coachkiss started the 2022 thread about UT and sister fucking or some shit. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued from entitled posters who weren’t going to do anything to fix it, but were going to bawl all over the thread. So I created this one. And the fact that you dickheads are upset about it makes it funny. 

Paraphrasing John Mackovic here, you guys certainly lived with “Strangers with Candi” and “The only tail getting busted is Candi’s” from me, so now you can live with “The Hermancipation is Nigh”. Or start a boring one. We’ve got years. I don’t give a fuck if you feel the need. 

I don't care at all either way, just messing with you a bit. aggy and OU always getting joke titles makes sense at a spiritual level.

Edited by texifornia

From UA Camp

KEITHIAN "BEAR" ALEXANDER

Only a freshman, 2022 defensive tackle Keithian Alexander lived up to his nickname "Bear." The 6-foot-3, 320-pounder was a force on the interior during 1-on-1's against older offensive line competition. He showed encouraging quickness at the snap and didn't just bull rush, which is frowned upon in these camp settings. He beat his opponents with quickness and nuance that makes him quite the promising 2022 defensive tackle. Alexander got his first Power Five offer in late January from Oklahoma State.

26 minutes ago, Machinator said:

He is going to be a good one. Good size, needs to add some weight but no doubt will do so in due time. Speed all day long. Plays Rover / NB rn for LT but will probably play Will later on. Freshmen do not play on varsity at LT. This one did. He is definitely one to watch.

20 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

He is going to be a good one. Good size, needs to add some weight but no doubt will do so in due time. Speed all day long. Plays Rover / NB rn for LT but will probably play Will later on. Freshmen do not play on varsity at LT. This one did. He is definitely one to watch.

Having another Derrick Johnson playing LB at Texas wouldn't suck.  

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 7:01 PM, maninblack said:

From UA Camp

KEITHIAN "BEAR" ALEXANDER

Only a freshman, 2022 defensive tackle Keithian Alexander lived up to his nickname "Bear." The 6-foot-3, 320-pounder was a force on the interior during 1-on-1's against older offensive line competition. He showed encouraging quickness at the snap and didn't just bull rush, which is frowned upon in these camp settings. He beat his opponents with quickness and nuance that makes him quite the promising 2022 defensive tackle. Alexander got his first Power Five offer in late January from Oklahoma State.

Aggy has already offered this kid.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting