Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

People are talking about the reports from observers saying that the Cyber Ninja (what a stupid fucking name) and the Republicans are incompetently leaving ballots and laptops unsecured, etc. when they leave the room.

That's not incompetence.  That's 100% by design.  They aren't finding anything, but by breaking the chain-of-custody, they can cast doubt on the ballots, even though they are the ones that created that doubt in the first place.

57 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

People are talking about the reports from observers saying that the Cyber Ninja (what a stupid fucking name) and the Republicans are incompetently leaving ballots and laptops unsecured, etc. when they leave the room.

That's not incompetence.  That's 100% by design.  They aren't finding anything, but by breaking the chain-of-custody, they can cast doubt on the ballots, even though they are the ones that created that doubt in the first place.

True to form. While R officials endorsed the legitimacy of the election, the Big Lie was being cast, polished, and put on a pedestal. 

Guest Lobo

No word yet.  They're not going to find anything.  But by not finding anything, it means the Chinese covered up things all too well.  

Except they forgot one thing..."Bamboo Ballots", my new alt.tucson band is hitting the road this weekend.  And we only came to do two things...fuck some groupies and rig some elections.  And it looks like we're all outta erections.  I mean elections.  I mean the groupies fucked up the election. Goddamit! 

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

No word yet.  They're not going to find anything.  But by not finding anything, it means the Chinese covered up things all too well.  

Except they forgot one thing..."Bamboo Ballots", my new alt.tucson band is hitting the road this weekend.  And we only came to do two things...fuck some groupies and rig some elections.  And it looks like we're all outta erections.  I mean elections.  I mean the groupies fucked up the election. Goddamit! 

Yep. Confirmation bias being presented as a doctrine of unfalsifiability. Also known as "bullshit being presented as even bigger bullshit"

Guest Lobo

They're not gonna be happy until every single precinct voting location in swing states has to pony up the money to buy "Bamboo Scanners" (conveniently manufactured by a Jared Kushner corporation) which can be used to determine whether or not a particular ballot (out of tens of millions) was printed on Paper from 'Murica or Chinese Bamboo.  

I wish I was kidding.

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

well laid out traps for Chinese agents 

Y'all are overthinking this. 

They need more time because they aren't finding anything. When the DOJ finally puts a halt to it they will say it's part of a cover up and they weren't allowed to finish the audit. 

Then they will use that to get suckers to send them money. 

19 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Y'all are overthinking this. 

They need more time because they aren't finding anything. When the DOJ finally puts a halt to it they will say it's part of a cover up and they weren't allowed to finish the audit. 

Then they will use that to get suckers to send them money. 

Of this I'm sure - if they had found anything, they would have been screaming about it from the rooftops.

Apparently with other states jumping on the bandwagon, it isn't really about the embarrassment as he indicates, it is going to be the normalization of the distrust, the idea that the installed pollwatchers can harass and intimidate poll workers, etc. Violence and death surrounding elections has been normalized as well, so 2022 is going to be a shitshow. Informed voters for the most part can see this, but the question is who is going to have the greater numbers and will it matter?

Guest Lobo

It was a bold strategy by Arizona GOP to use a deciduous subspecies of bamboo.  Time is running out, we must act now! 

Guest Lobo

Look, not ever election issue can be politicized into black or white.  

Maricopa County is giving the rest of Arizona two black eyes.  

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo
7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Donate now to the Texas Recount Fund and I'll get to the bottom of the Hungarian Factor.

Wasn't 'The Hungarian Factor", the name of the Kaiser Soze origin story prequel to "The Usual Suspects"?  

See, now Soze seems like somebody that would be involved with the Pizzagate global elite cabal to traffic children.  

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Remember how the Weimar Republic survived by writing savage, STRONGLY WORDED LETTERS? Neither do I. Fucking saps are too myopic to see it’s already over for them. If Brisket weren’t a lawyer, I’d join him on the ledge.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz are holding a rally in Mesa (Maricopa County) on the 20th.

4f8b413ee6083b3cab31bd9e1070705bd163fe8c

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Does this thing fizzle out and die or is Arizona a red lock for 2022-onward?

They've had too many people moving in to let the Rs have a lock.

It's going to be a lot of fucking around and finding out.

Population density is awesome.

Arizona_population_map.png

• Hook 'Em 2