Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

8 minutes ago, B00M said:

Lol they're still fucking counting? What losers

No they're fudging the results to craft a narrative.

Here's the reality:

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

At this point it's just about 1. someone getting paid, and 2. justifying future voter suppression, right? There isn't any scenario that actually changes anything about the 2020 election.

Honestly, I don't think they need to do this to justify voter suppression... this is all about thre grift.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

A "secure powerful laboratory," where I'm sure that they'll look at things "very strongly."

Jesus.  We're at risk of creating a singularity of pure moronity, sucking in everything else on earth, to disappear into an empty void/Donald Trump's braincase/they're the same thing.

I bet they’ve got pandas trained  to alert on bamboo fibers

17 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I bet they’ve got pandas trained  to alert on bamboo fibers

"Mr. Biden, the Pandas hit on your ballot box."

"Oh bullshit, you got the Panda to do that by tapping on that part of the box." 

"Sir, the Panda is highly trained.  I know have probable cause to open up the box.  Unless you wanna tell me now what I might find in there."

"Just legitimate ballots man, I do not consent to this.  This Panda shit is fucked up." 

20 hours ago, Red Five said:

I could have personally counted every vote in Arizona by now. 

The same people who found ballot counting occurring up to 24 hours after the election in some states as a nefarious liberal plot, have no issue with a state audit that has taken 2 months (so far).

Hell, these people set their hair on fire over ballots stored under a table in containers at one polling location on election night; but ballots driven to another State over a 1000 miles away "for inspection"? Meh, no problem.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is so batshit bonkers crazy.  There is exactly a 0% chance any "findings" of this "audit" will hold sway beyond the AZ Republican party.  The great irony is that these dipshits wailed about lack of oversight in ballot counting, and now they're ballot "counting" with zero oversight.  Not for thee but good for me, I suppose.

They also wailed about the amount of time the initial counting took...

21 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

so this audit has no timeline or plan laid out ? just do whatever they can make up to find something, anything ?

You gotta remember, you have two groups relying on this audit:

The people doing the audit.  They benefit financially by dragging it out. By hauling it off to some remote cabin in Montana, they can just drop a postcard in the mail to the Arizona GOP every week or two saying "they are making progress" while they spend their days shopping for jet skis or whatever. If they were still in Arizona, there might be somebody wanting to look over their shoulders and seeing what they are doing.

Then you have the Arizona GOP - it benefits them to drag this out longer, because the closer it gets to 2022, the more they can use it in their campaigns.

But it also hurts the Arizona GOP - this is desperate and sketchy as fuck.  This puts their desperation and fear on a pedestal for the entire world to see.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, yoladu said:

Hell, these people set their hair on fire over ballots stored under a table in containers at one polling location on election night;

And they were only stored there temporarily. Then they extended the hours for poll workers to complete the count and those ballots were pulled back out and they all got counted that night. Trump and/or Fox News released an edited video that only showed the ballots being put into storage and made false accusations of skullduggery. 

• Hook 'Em 1

holy shit GIF

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/one-america-news-is-the-face-of-the-arizona-election-audit-its-reporter-is-also-helping-pay-for-it/ar-AALbOAR

One America News is the face of the Arizona election audit. Its reporter is also helping pay for it.

One America News correspondent Christina Bobb had some exciting news to share from the scene of the Arizona GOP-led audit of the 2020 presidential vote in Maricopa County: Republican lawmakers from another battleground state had just paid a visit to see if they might replicate it back home.

“If they like what they see, [they’ll] take it back to Pennsylvania,” she told her audience this month from the floor of a massive Phoenix arena where more than 2 million ballots are being removed from boxes and examined by hand.

Bobb didn’t mention in her report that she had helped raise money to pay for those lawmakers to visit. Nor that she worked with Arizona Republicans last year to find some of the initial, much-disputed evidence they used to justify the audit. 

While mainstream reporters have been confined to a small area far from the audit tables and threatened with trespassing arrests if they wander outside it, GOP organizers have granted extensive access to One America — a low-rated, intensely partisan cable channel whose personalities have spent half a year trying to delegitimize President Biden’s electoral victory.

A 38-year-old lawyer and former Trump administration official who had no background in journalism when she joined One America’s “reporting staff” a year ago, Bobb has since taken on several conflicting roles in the Arizona proceedings. 

She’s been a cheerleader for the audit and some of the conspiracy theories that underlie it. “The entire country knows it will unravel the Democrats’ schemes from 2020,” Bobb told viewers of her opinion show on One America in late April, a few days after the audit began. “Joe Biden is not a legitimate president.” 

She reportedly is in semiregular contact with Trump, conveying news and encouragement about the operation, which the former president hopes will lead to a reversal of his loss in Arizona and, eventually, the entire electoral college. (Arizona Republicans have insisted the audit is meant to protect future elections; not reverse the last one.)

She is also one of the audit’s financiers. “If you would like to donate to see this audit completed in its entirety, you can do so at voicesandvotes.org,” Bobb announced at the end of her May segment. She has disclosed elsewhere that she is Voices and Votes’s president and CEO; insists the group is unaffiliated with One America despite the on-air promos; and claims that it has raised at least $150,000 for the audit. Some of the money was used to fly lawmakers to Arizona from other states Trump lost, so they could consider replicating the audit back home. 

And finally — Bobb is in some respects one of the audit’s founding sleuths. Emails obtained by the Center for Public Integrity, a government watchdog group, show that late last year she supplied Karen Fann — the Republican president of the Arizona Senate, who would go on to oversee the audit — with a list of expert witnesses and declarations from poll workers who claimed to have seen signs of fraud in November. The declarations came from Trump’s lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Rage+1 2

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/06/27/cyber-ninjas-doug-logan-arizona-election-audit-overseer-appears-the-deep-rig-film-rigged-election/5350003001/

The CEO of the company leading Arizona's audit of the 2020 Maricopa County general election appears in a new movie called "The Deep Rig" that asserts the U.S. election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

Doug Logan, the CEO of the Florida-based cybersecurity company Cyber Ninjas, initially was shown as an anonymous technical expert in the film, which premiered Saturday at Dream City Church in north Phoenix. Trump stopped at the church in June 2020 amid multiple campaign stops in Arizona.

Toward the end of the movie, Logan's identity was revealed, to loud cheers from the approximately 500 people who bought $25 tickets to attend. Others downloaded the movie online for $45. 

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/06/26/audit-leader-doug-logan-appears-in-conspiracy-theorist-election-film/

The film rehashes a number of debunked conspiracy theories around the 2020 election and members of the film, as well as special guests, focused on a number of QAnon-related talking points. 

Before the film started, the host of the event, known QAnon believer Ann Vandersteel, introduced Phoenix native Austin Steinbart. Steinbart is sometimes referred to in the QAnon community as “BabyQ” and many of his followers believe him to be Q himself. 

Steinbart, who was introduced as the “Az Deep Rig Field Operative,” has told his followers that his future self is sending messages back in time so that present-day Steinbart can reveal the truth. 

In April 2020, Steinbart was arrested for posting medical images and information online of NFL players that he was able to obtain while getting a brain scan. Last year, he got caught using a synthetic penis in an attempt to pass a drug test related to the April arrest. 

“This is truly a time of Great Awakening,” the film’s director Roger Richards says at the end of the film, echoing a phrase from the QAnon community. 

Steinbart—dubbed “Baby Q” by his fans—claimed he could get away with anything because he was a super-spy for Trump. In online arguments, Steinbart insisted he should have been arrested “100 times over” for his actions. And the fact that he hadn’t been arrested for, say, threatening to kill the Queen of Denmark was proof that Trump had given him immunity from prosecution.

“Seems like I should have been ARRESTED by now, eh?” Steinbart tweeted to one of his foes in late March, adding a sarcastic thinking-face emoji. 

A few days later, FBI agents arrested him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Toward the end of the movie, Logan's identity was revealed, to loud cheers from the approximately 500 people who bought $25 tickets to attend. Others downloaded the movie online for $45

making money off these trump sycophants is too easy...

hopefully we will have a srudy or estimate of just how much wealth has been transferred to Trump and friends over the last 6 years or so..it will be an astounding number

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/29/politics/maricopa-county-equipment-audit/index.html

Maricopa County, Arizona, announced Monday that it will not reuse any of the voting equipment that was in the hands of the contractors hired by the Republican-controlled state Senate to conduct its so-called audit of the 2020 presidential election results. 

In a letter sent to Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs on behalf of the Maricopa County Supervisors, the county attorney said they shared Hobbs' concerns about the "future use by Maricopa County of the election equipment that was subpoenaed by the Arizona Senate, because they placed it under the control of persons not certified to handle election equipment in the United States, such as the Cyber Ninjas and others." 

"The voters of Maricopa County can rest assured, the County will never use equipment that could pose a risk to free and fair elections," reads a statement posted on Maricopa County's website, "As a result, the County will not use the subpoenaed equipment in any future elections." 

Neither the letter nor the statement mention the potential cost of replacing the machines or who would be responsible for covering it.

"With the backup equipment and the other certified tabulation equipment not subpoenaed, the Board of Supervisors, Elections Department and Recorder's Office are working with our current vendor to replace the subpoenaed equipment so we will be able to serve voters for the November 2021 election," the county said in its statement. 

Fueled by former President Donald Trump's claims about widespread fraud in the 2020 election, Arizona state Senate Republicans demanded an election audit of the results in Maricopa County that kicked off in April. The audit was conducted by the Florida-based company Cyber Ninjas, which has no experience auditing elections and whose chief executive officer promoted Trump's conspiracy theories about the election on social media.

The county turned nearly 400 tabulation machines over to the state Senate after GOP lawmakers subpoenaed the materials and a judge ruled that county officials had to comply.

Hobbs sent a letter in May urging the county not to redeploy any of the subpoenaed election equipment in future elections and instead acquire new machines "to ensure secure and accurate elections in Maricopa County going forward."

She cited Cyber Ninjas' failure to be transparent with what they did with the equipment, allow election officials or expert observers with the secretary of state's office to remain with the equipment during the process, and to provide a "continuous, clearly visible livestream of the area" of where the equipment was kept.

"I have grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised and election officials do not know what was done to the machines while under Cyber Ninjas' control," Hobbs wrote.

Once again the GOP is being such good caretakers of taxpayers' money.

Oh....wonder if they'll beg the feds to pay for it.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://ktar.com/story/4564937/sen-fann-says-audit-ballot-totals-dont-match-maricopa-countys-numbers/

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said Tuesday the number of 2020 general election ballots tallied during the ongoing audit she authorized doesn’t match the total documented by Maricopa County, but the Republican didn’t know how far off the counts were.

“They haven’t released a number yet, if you will, however we do know that those numbers do not match with Maricopa County at this point,” Fann told KTAR News 92.3 FM’s The Mike Broomhead Show.

When asked about the size of the discrepancy, Fann said: “I do not know. They have not told me the number.”

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Curious enough to order an audit.

Not curious enough to ask " how much" when told the numbers don't match. 

Because the results never mattered. Sowing doubt in the electoral process was always their only goal. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 3

18 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

If we refuse to tar and feather the clowns involved in this charade then we have devolved as a functional society. This shit cannot go unpunished.

Dude ain’t no one gonna be punished for this. Shit, 90% of the country isn’t aware this even happened. These clowns are going to continue to clown. If arizona goes blue in 2022 or 2024 I’ll be fucking stunned. 

27 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Per MSNBC, now the State radical republican party in Arizona wants to go door-to-door to ask people who they voted for. 

And they'll make sure to say "don't worry people, who you voted for won't be leaked to the general public, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?"

That sounds like an airtight scientific process that will definitely show Trump actually won Arizona. And would definitely hold up in court. 

"Yes here is our proof your honor. We sent out Larry and Bubba here and they asked a bunch of people. I rest my case."

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Yes here is our proof your honor. We sent out Larry and Bubba here and they asked a bunch of people. I rest my case."

"Ronnie said he voted for Trump."

"The records show that Ronnie didn't vote.  At all.  Ever.  Ronnie has never voted."

"Well, that's not what Ronnie said."  

"Okay, moving on.  Who did Linda vote for?"

"Linda maced us and hit our truck with a rake when we were leaving.  That being said, Linda voted for Trump.  I'm damn near positive of it."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7