Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

Here's what's going to happen - when they audit the two largest Republican and Democratic areas in Texas, they are going to find that Biden probably got some more votes in some areas, Trump got some more votes in other areas, but a few hundred at most, and it's going to be a fucking wash.
Sure, Abbott is praying that they find something to appease his Orange Master and keep the fucking Mogwai from nipping at his wheels, but it's going to be like Maricopa County. 
Abbott is in pure reactive mode.  The man is not proactive about anything these days - he seems to be doing nothing but reading the twitter feeds of @TheRealMogwai or @realLizUSA.

You ever end up in a chess match where you started off lazy and sloppy, then spend the entire rest of the match playing reactive chess, trying to stave off yet another attack to keep your situation from getting worse, meaning you never get around to play of the attacking game you wanted to implement?

Yeah….Greg’s like that.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You ever end up in a chess match where you started off lazy and sloppy, then spend the entire rest of the match playing reactive chess, trying to stave off yet another attack to keep your situation from getting worse, meaning you never get around to play of the attacking game you wanted to implement?

Yeah….Greg’s like that.

Greg's been knocked back on his wheels and he's trying to keep his balance.

Six months ago, Abbott thought that at most he'd have to be dealing with Ron "Florida Man" DeSantis.

In the span of less than 6 months, he's went from thinking he was going to get some positive national attention and/or put himself in a position to run for the WH in '24 (or at least end up on the ticket), to being mocked/attacked nation-wide by Tucker Carlson, being attacked very publicly by Trump allies, and for all intents and purposes, being attacked by Trump himself.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Greg's been knocked back on his wheels and he's trying to keep his balance.

Six months ago, Abbott thought that at most he'd have to be dealing with Ron "Florida Man" DeSantis.

In the span of less than 6 months, he's went from thinking he was going to get some positive national attention and/or put himself in a position to run for the WH in '24 (or at least end up on the ticket), to being mocked/attacked nation-wide by Tucker Carlson, being attacked very publicly by Trump allies, and for all intents and purposes, being attacked by Trump himself.

You hate to see it. Some things just ought not stand.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

let's be honest, he's decently handy with those things in a suit, on a rooftop, under the red lights of film.  

Which means one thing.

While he was directed to falsify evidence in a convincing fashion to overturn the AZ results for Trump, he saw that it was a futile endeavor and used the time and money to grow out that beard, do insane amounts of blow, and get skilled at nunchucks.  

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

AZ is going to go hard dem the next election 

Have an in-law there who discusses on his FB the amount of batshit stuff the AZ GOP is doing, and yeah, they are imploding for some reason.  They are acting like some kind of weird-ass third party with some of the stuff they are saying and doing.  And they appear to be applying lots of purity tests to one another, just like some weird-ass little third party.

Like that nunchuck video, I haven't even looked to see if that's real, but based on actual stuff the AZ GOP has been doing, I can totally believe it.

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Have an in-law there who discusses on his FB the amount of batshit stuff the AZ GOP is doing, and yeah, they are imploding for some reason.  They are acting like some kind of weird-ass third party with some of the stuff they are saying and doing.  And they appear to be applying lots of purity tests to one another, just like some weird-ass little third party.

Like that nunchuck video, I haven't even looked to see if that's real, but based on actual stuff the AZ GOP has been doing, I can totally believe it.

They made Chemtrails Kelli Ward the state party chair. That’s why they are imploding. Democrats also have their shit together here. 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, sidis said:

omg, the only part I can read is that it was a net negative of 360 votes for TFG. that's fucking incredible. I guess the simulation does have a sense of humor

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 4:34 PM, sidis said:

So those effeminate losers just twisted in the wind for months only to reveal that their effeminate loser in chief lost by an even larger margin than the liberal pinko commie fascist CNN reported by the end? Clearly those guys are Biden plants. Sad!

1 minute ago, hpslugga said:

So those effeminate losers just twisted in the wind for months only to reveal that their effeminate loser in chief lost by an even larger margin than the liberal pinko commie fascist brain dead weekend at Bernie's motherfucker CNN reported by the end? Clearly those guys are Biden plants. Sad!

FIF the DT crowd

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

dude, they're ninjas. they know how to get out of this shit 

Yeah, but they're supposed to make their exits quiet.  This is not a Ninja Exit, this is an Irish Exit.

Arizona election officials, "We see you, we hear you.  You're completely full of shit. Your mission failed.  We're suing you for our expenses.  We still see you.  And one of you dropped a throwing star with the MAGA log on it for some strange reason.  Is this some veiled threat or are you just fat and it slipped out of your cargo jorts?"  

2 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Ha, right on cue

Most predictable sequence in the history of ever.

All roads lead back to grift.  For the modern Trumpist GQP, it is a law as inviolable as the Law of Gravity.

By the way, some fraudulent transfer laws may have something to say about the wads of cash crammed in Mr. Logan's pockets.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2

I almost admire their transparency.  Didn't wait, didn't bother with excuses, didn't try to reshuffle their books/creditors, didn't deny what happened.  Just stopped payment on all outstanding checks and invoices, left a note to the property manager saying, "Fuck off, we're outta here", and disappeared into the night to restructure the next grift in the next state under a new name.  I mean we all know what they're gonna do next, they know we know what they're gonna do next, and they're gonna do it anyway.  Because the people cheering them on are dead stupid.  And as we know "And What is Dead Stupid Can Never Die."  

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Come to Texas for the next election grift?

Back off, fuckers.....that's MY gameplan.  Paperwork for my new enterprise, "Cyber Samurais, LLC," is sitting on my attorney's desk as we speak.  Phase 2 of my plan is to buy pants with super-big pockets to cram all of the gullible MAGAt cash into.  Phase 3 is to promise some of that cash to Paxton so I get the auditing contract.  Phase 4 requires a live rooster.  But phase 5 definitely involves me skating out of town with lotsa cash in my big pockets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Back off, fuckers.....that's MY gameplan.  Paperwork for my new enterprise, "Cyber Samurais, LLC," is sitting on my attorney's desk as we speak.  Phase 2 of my plan is to buy pants with super-big pockets to cram all of the gullible MAGAt cash into.  Phase 3 is to promise some of that cash to Paxton so I get the auditing contract.  Phase 4 requires a live rooster.  But phase 5 definitely involves me skating out of town with lotsa cash in my big pockets.

Fine, but when I start Cyber Ronins, LLC...you're screwed.  

Also, don't tell Dan Patrick about Phase 4.  He loves a good cock-fight.  And no, not the kind you bet on.  But yes, there is a ring.

This reminds me of about 8 years ago, my wife’s friends came over to our apartment. He’d been working with her for several months at a local produce company but had just recently split from them to go on his own. After some tequila, he went on some schtick about “if things go bad with my company, I’ll just relocate and go by a different name.” Of course he developed a horrible rep as “the guy that never pays,” and he’s been barred from working in the industry.

That’s what we’re working with here, folks: common trash. And trash can only succeed if made successful by other trash. It’s not even “gullibility” that can be invoked here in defense of people who support this bu-fucking-foonery. Gullibility is when you vote for George W Bush because “he’s a uniter not a divider.” This shit is on a whole other level of awful. I see people wearing those MAGA hats and all I can think is “man, there are some serious character flaws going on under there.”

2 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

I see people wearing those MAGA hats and all I can think is “man, there are some serious character flaws going on under there.”

I see them and think "Brisket, you dumb sonofabitch, there's someone just itching to give his money away to any grift that says the right magic words, and you keep letting that opportunity pass you by."

At this point, I have concluded that my failure to separate MAGAts from their money is a moral failing on my part.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

"We are checking each and every ballot for traces of Tequilla as we believe some ballots came from Mexico, the land of criminals, drug dealers, and rapist." 

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I see them and think "Brisket, you dumb sonofabitch, there's someone just itching to give his money away to any grift that says the right magic words, and you keep letting that opportunity pass you by."

At this point, I have concluded that my failure to separate MAGAts from their money is a moral failing on my part.

I mean it really would be for more altruistic purposes to line your pockets than to line the pockets of those degenerates, which is what those people will do if you don’t intervene.

How do you live with yourself?