Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Back off, fuckers.....that's MY gameplan.  Paperwork for my new enterprise, "Cyber Samurais, LLC," is sitting on my attorney's desk as we speak.  Phase 2 of my plan is to buy pants with super-big pockets to cram all of the gullible MAGAt cash into.  Phase 3 is to promise some of that cash to Paxton so I get the auditing contract.  Phase 4 requires a live rooster.  But phase 5 definitely involves me skating out of town with lotsa cash in my big pockets.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Asking this question for a friend...if one were to take one the cockamamie scams from here like the Presidential Library Exploration Committee or the Texas Election Integrity Audit Group or one of countless others and did it through a legitimate LLC or 501c3/c4.  And detailed expense reports were kept that no distributions were made to anyone except to pay legit vendors for web hosting and design work and payment processing.  And it could be easily proven that all proceeds from all those donations, minus bare bones expenses, went to legitimate and long-established charities...after the ruse was up and MAGA donors realized their money wasn't going to what was advertised...assuming you could get the right venue/judge...would that kind of fraud case be thrown out right away?  or?  what was the legal severity be of say, just being an unpaid conduit to move $500,000 from some stupid people to the SPLC or ADL or something like that ? 

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I see them and think "Brisket, you dumb sonofabitch, there's someone just itching to give his money away to any grift that says the right magic words, and you keep letting that opportunity pass you by."

At this point, I have concluded that my failure to separate MAGAts from their money is a moral failing on my part.

Clapping Applause GIF

to be fair, he's not the first person in Arizona to just show up a building one morning and realize, "How did I get here?  What am I doing?  Where the hell are my pants?"  

• 5 months later...
On 7/11/2022 at 11:25 AM, Pancho said:

Friend just sent me something saying Arizona passed a law that you don’t have to have a college degree to teach k-12 now. 

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/12/we-dont-need-no-education-now-arizona-says-teachers-dont-require-college-degrees/

Until we pay cops and teachers like we pay doctors, and hold them accountable (this mostly cops), we'll continue to have shit options for teachers moving forward. Now, this is completely different than the Right's attack on public education. But it's still a problem.