Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

'Trump audit' blasted as 'botched' by Arizona Republican booed off stage at his 'Big Lie' rally

Arizona state Senator and SoS candidate speaks truth, and probably dooms her bid to become SoS. 

Hide contents

Secretary of State hopeful and Arizona state Sen. Michelle Ugenti was booed off stage at the "Rally to Protect Our Elections" in Phoenix on Saturday.

"Whoaa. GOP Secretary of State candidate ⁦Michelle Ugenti⁩ is booed off stage at TPUSA rally for Trump. She opposed GOP lawmaker's wish list for election changes," KPNX-TV reporter Brahm Resnik reported. "FYI Trump base crowd was primed to boo Michelle Ugenti. Wasn't anything she said. Boos rained all over room from start till she bailed out."

Ugenti responded on Twitter following Donald Trump's speech.

"I've been on the frontlines of the battle for election integrity for the last 10 years," Ugenti argued. "What I won't do is vote for "show" legislation that does nothing to strengthen election integrity and introduced for self serving reasons."

"Our election system is under constant assault by the left, and I won't support bills that fail to strengthen our election system. The same holds true for the audit. I supported the audit, but I do not support the Trump audit any longer," she wrote.

"Sadly, it's now become clear that the audit has been botched. The total lack of competence by [Republican Senate President Karen Fann] over the last 5 months has deprived the voters of Arizona a comprehensive accounting of the 2020 election," she wrote.

Resnik doubted the approach would work.

"What's that saying about throwing away the shovel when you're in a hole? Don't think crowd that booed [Michelle Ugenti] off Trump rally stage wants to hear part about 'botched' audit," he wrote

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/michelle-ugenti-botched-arizona-audit-2653946148?__twitter_impression=true

That headline is awful. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Arizona Republican booed off stage at his 'Big Lie' rally

This part makes it seem like the rally was for the Arizona Republican.  Sounds more than a little two faced.

And that the Republican booed off stage is a male. She’s not. Either the editor pissed himself, or this is some obscure but correct syntax. The rally was for Trump, who isn’t identified in the headline other than ‘his’.

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

And that the Republican booed off stage is a male. She’s not. Either the editor pissed himself, or this is some obscure but correct syntax. The rally was for Trump, who isn’t identified in the headline other than ‘his’.

His should have been capitalized.  /trumper

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shoulda released it on Tuesday, but it's coming out tomorrow.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/22/politics/arizona-audit-report/index.html

The company and its volunteers and subcontractors did not follow standard auditing procedures. Observers from Democratic secretary of state Katie Hobbs' office have repeatedly noted instances in which those conducting the audit have broken their own rules.

The finalization of the audit -- and the potential for the report detailing its results to soon become public -- has led Republican and Democratic elections officials in Arizona, including GOP officials in Maricopa County, to warn that it should not be taken seriously.

Over and over the report notes there were no consistent procedures in reading ballots, tallying ballots and storing the ballots. One person working to examine the paper in the ballots complained that the process changed "every day, every day!"

In one example, a Senate contractor told observers that after one week, the scanning of the paper ballots "had been abandoned because contractors performed a software update which resulted in the loss of all the ballot images."

They would have been better off hiring the fucking Geek Squad rather than the "Cyber Ninjas".

Stephen Richer, the Maricopa County recorder -- a Republican whose 2020 victory was one of the GOP's few gains in the state, as they lost the presidential race and a Senate seat -- released a 38-page letter titled "Dear Arizona Republicans" last week. 

In the letter, Richer, who has become an outspoken critic of the Cyber Ninjas audit, details his own political history as a loyal Republican who voted for Trump, and explains the missteps the auditors and Senate Republicans who hired them have taken that led him to respond forcefully -- including disproven allegations of criminal wrongdoing posted on a Twitter account run by the audit team.

50 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I sort of doubt that a factual report will be released before Sep 18th, the day of the rally in DC that ostensibly is to support those jailed for the 1/6 insurrection.

It would be great if the rally to support the 1/6 terrorists led to more....terrorists being arrested and finding out.

Anything to get real estate agents off the street is a good thing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

They must be doing a triple count ?

Lloyd, you can't Triple Count a Double Count.  

You can't Triple Count a Double Count!  No Erasees! 

• 2 weeks later...

And they just keep eating away at what was a pretty good republic.

I'm not out of outrage, but I'm past creating rhetoric about every incident.

White men should be barred from holding powerful positions in government and industry for at least ten years. This is white man shit. 

From the inside, you're sure you're righteous. From the outside, you're just about pure evil.

Again, I am a white man. A white man with nothing to lose should my impossible suggestion ever be adopted. Well, nothing to lose except walking around unaware of some of the ease provided for my progress through life.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

So are the cyber ninjas or whatever just hoping everyone forgets about their audit since nothing was found in it? Seems like they’d be shouting it non stop if they found “fraud”

Oh, but they find fraud.  And you can't prove that they didn't.

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

So are the cyber ninjas or whatever just hoping everyone forgets about their audit since nothing was found in it? Seems like they’d be shouting it non stop if they found “fraud”

Allegedly getting the "report" next Fri

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Pennsylvania GOP subcommittee approves subpoenas seeking license and partial social security numbers for every voter.

And you know that shit will be leaked somehow, and it'll be revealed how everybody in PA voted, which will really piss off a lot of people at Republicans.

The draft of the forensic audit’s hand count totals of paper ballots was not substantially different than Maricopa County’s official numbers. In both counts, Biden wins.

The report addresses other concerns about whether voters may have voted twice or if people were not using their current address to vote. It also makes suggestions on how to make improvements to Arizona’s election system. The report found no evidence of some of the claims, like bamboo paper ballots coming from China.

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I haven’t been this shocked since empire strikes back

Actually, the fact that it admits those things is fairly shocking.

I was expecting tens of thousands of children voting at gunpoint at the hands of pedophiles in the basement of pizza parlors.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html?referringSource=articleShare&fbclid=IwAR3r1K0p_5owUzEz0hELiy1VNayDwvIow72bKl670NmtfRvPo8bpyB5nB40

bwahwahwaahwawahwahawwahwhwahwahahahahahhahahahahahhwhhwawahwahwawahwahwahwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaaa

they better update those numbers asap 

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html?referringSource=articleShare&fbclid=IwAR3r1K0p_5owUzEz0hELiy1VNayDwvIow72bKl670NmtfRvPo8bpyB5nB40

bwahwahwaahwawahwahawwahwhwahwahahahahahhahahahahahhwhhwawahwahwawahwahwahwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaaa

they better update those numbers asap 

Cyber Ninja is also deep state. For those who don’t want to click - audit found 99 more votes for Biden and 261 less for Trump.  All together, a 994  vote difference between the canvass and the audit out of 2.088m ballots.  0.04% difference.   FRAUD!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/us/arizona-election-review-trump-biden.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20210924&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=82098454&segment_id=69765&user_id=e2eb576832894f8744c5954a7e9eef4e

The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa County

So not only did Biden still win (as if anyone expected anything different), but his lead actually grew. 😂

• Haha 2