Incarnate Word @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

5 mins he’s been on air and I’m ready to fuckin kill the guy 

Never understood why LHN does not just use the radio feed for all broadcasts on television.

Sure it is some kind of contractual thing but it would be a lot better and I would not have to fuck around with trying to sync up the two.

Edited by Steamboat1874

Just now, Steamboat1874 said:

Never understood why LHN does not just use the radio feed for all broadcast on television.

Sure it is some kind of contractual thing but it would be a lot better and I would not have to fuck around with trying to sync up the two.

No, cause then we'd have Lowell on the radio.  It took forever to get rid of Little.  JFC.

Just now, Steamboat1874 said:

Never understood why LHN does not just use the radio feed for all broadcast on television.

Agreed. I’ve also found it weird how LHN can’t pick up certain road games. Yeah yeah contracts and shit but wouldn’t Texas state or Texas southern or Rice rather the games be on there rather than some shitty stream no one can see? Eh whatever 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Agreed. I’ve also found it weird how LHN can’t pick up certain road games. Yeah yeah contracts and shit but wouldn’t Texas state or Texas southern or Rice rather the games be on there rather than some shitty stream no one can see? Eh whatever 

LHN can't air any road games in any sport.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I can see where that’d be an issue. Though I remember him being an average inning eater as a freshman. Figured he would’ve developed more

Just looked it up. He started 4 or 5 games on Sundays last year, and he only had one really poor outing (v. Fullerton). He tended to go 4 or 5 innings and threw a lot of pitches.  It does seem like he should be able to give us 5 against UIW.

3 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Just looked it up. He started 4 or 5 games on Sundays last year, and he only had one really poor outing (v. Fullerton). He tended to go 4 or 5 innings and threw a lot of pitches.  It does seem like he should be able to give us 5 against UIW.

Yeah preseason I had him penciled in as the Tuesday guy with Hansen going Sundays then Hansen’s dead arm thing happened. But still figured he have some role on the team instead of pretty much not playing