Incarnate Word @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

Man, the 2002 team was one of the best two-out RBI teams I’ve ever seen. I compare every Texas team since to that first Augie Texas national championship team. Hope this team can come up with some of that magic. 

and just like that Faltine pops up with bases juiced. 

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Man, the 2002 team was one of the best two-out RBI teams I’ve ever seen. I compare every Texas team since to that first Augie Texas national championship team. Hope this team can come up with some of that magic. 

and just like that Faltine pops up with bases juiced. 

Our hitting has been pretty 02-05 like. Same with our defense. That K state series was vintage Texas baseball. Down 3 starters and just gave up a 3 run lead in the 8th and are now 6 outs away from a loss? No problem. Watch this. And we go on to sweep em. Was beautiful to see. Now take care of tech and squash the roaches. Send the message Texas baseball is back. Hope y’all had fun

• Like 1

Our hitting has been pretty 02-05 like. Same with our defense. That K state series was vintage Texas baseball. Down 3 starters and just gave up a 3 run lead in the 8th and are now 6 outs away from a loss? No problem. Watch this. And we go on to sweep em. Was beautiful to see. Now take care of tech and squash the roaches. Send the message Texas baseball is back. Hope y’all had fun

Damn good hitting team.

Pitched against the 02 team. Tim Moss got me for a triple. 

Played select ball with Dustin Majewski who to this day has one of the best swings as a horn alum. 

Edited by Blackcat00
  • Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Blackcat00 said:

Damn good hitting team.

Pitched against the 02 team. Tim Moss got me for a triple. 

Played select ball with Dustin Majewski who to this day has one of the best swings as a horn alum. 

He and Kyle Russell were must watch when they were in the box. Both of em had beautiful swings 

• Hook 'Em 1