The Hobby Board was a mistake.

Lot of threads are suffering heavily from tapa and image-posting issues, but I agree on the hobby board. I didn't even discover it until recently, but it's unnecessary. Why do we have to get all cute with it? If we have to use new names for some stupid reason, fine, but can we at least keep them with the same content as before? I'm too old and set in my ways for all these clicks.

• Like 1

Why did you single out some random thread from that board? Active threads in the last 24 hours:

Hobbies- 12

Basketball- 9

Baseball- 12

Other Sports- 12

Recruiting- 7

Music- 9

Board Discussion- 11

Am I missing something, or are you asking to get rid of an entire forum because a thread you like doesn’t getting enough traffic for your liking?

Edited by Goo Punch

30 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Why did you single out some random thread from that board? Active threads in the last 24 hours:

Hobbies- 12

Basketball- 9

Baseball- 12

Other Sports- 12

Recruiting- 7

Music- 9

Board Discussion- 11

Am I missing something, or are you asking to get rid of an entire forum because a thread you loke doesn’t getting enough traffic for your liking?

Oh the irony.  You whined and demanded Bernard go away because one of your threads didn't get enough attention back on Shaggy.  

Yeah that’s what happened. 🙄 The thread I posted wasn’t even in the Bernard forum, specifically because nobody posted in there. The Bernard forum actually didn’t have any traffic and didn’t serve any purpose. Not quite the same as wiping out Bada Bing because the gun thread is slow.

Edited by Goo Punch

Yeah that’s what happened.  The thread I posted wasn’t even in the Bernard forum, specifically because nobody posted in there. The Bernard forum actually didn’t have any traffic and didn’t serve any purpose. Not quite the same as wiping out Bada Bing because the gun thread is slow.

Smells like bacon in this motha fucka

I’m a Hobby Forum poster that went on a little hiatus while tapa was down. Imgur going to hell and tapa down at the same time really hurt the photo sharing based threads. Let’s see if the traffic pics up now that tapa is back

On 5/3/2018 at 10:12 AM, Goo Punch said:

Hobbies- 12

Basketball- 9

Baseball- 12

Other Sports- 12

Recruiting- 7

Music- 9

Board Discussion- 11

Am I missing something, or are you asking to get rid of an entire forum because a thread you like doesn’t getting enough traffic for your liking?

It’s like this place is fading away

10 hours ago, 686 said:

I’m a Hobby Forum poster that went on a little hiatus while tapa was down. Imgur going to hell and tapa down at the same time really hurt the photo sharing based threads. Let’s see if the traffic pics up now that tapa is back

I tried to log on with tapa. Gave me a different error. Just said there was something wrong with the forum. 

The hobby board is someone's little baby.  Someone moved the new 18/19 ski thread which was appropriately started in the travel board, to the "hobbies" board.  Why?  Over 90% of the ski thread discussion is travel based.  It's never really been a discussion of the sport or it's equipment etc.  

Edited by PRONG HORN

20 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

The hobby board is someone's little baby.  Someone moved the new 18/19 ski thread which was appropriately started in the travel board, to the "hobbies" board.  Why?  Over 90% of the ski thread discussion is travel based.  It's never really been a discussion of the sport or it's equipment etc.  

Accurate. Skiing is in travel, and Hobby needs to die.

On 5/7/2018 at 2:42 PM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I don't mind that there's a hobby subforum, but what's up with the new deal for the book, nerds, and video games bit? Used to be I could see what the latest post in those subsubforums was. Now I gotta click another link just to see if there is anything new that I care about?

this.  if we have to have this level of balkanization, I DEMAND we grt the Bernard forum back.  those cunts are now invading lulz pic threads.